SAU Community

400M Drags

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

Yea i did.. If you look closely my rear wheel was spinning at the start so i backed off the throttle as i thiught id get a false start.

But i passd him at mayber 3/4 track he ran like 16sec....silly commodore

not sure 4bidn1.

the car is purely road tuned so unsure as its been retuned since my last dyno run.

Im hoping to get around mid to low 300 hp on the dyno i go to ( it reads HP) as my previous 1/4 mile run was 13.45@275hp

one for the RB heads. this 33 gtr he claimed had 450hp i saw a massive highmount single. i was just in front for about half track before he left me for dead.

he ran a 12.2

• Like 1

one for the RB heads. this 33 gtr he claimed had 450hp i saw a massive highmount single. i was just in front for about half track before he left me for dead.

he ran a 12.2

I'll tell you which car I would pick for the roads I drive on (Hint, it doesn't have the highmount single....)

Nice runs mate.

• 7 months later...

DSC_0156.jpg

went down on wednesday was hoping to be the first on petrol to crack 12's. but still improving :yes:

next season for the 12's!!

and the same run but comparing to the tuned sti i went against

DSC_0157.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one Chris, good launch. 1.8 60 foot is pretty good considering these cars weight.

I've lined up against a STI too, took off like a jackrabbit, but by 1/2 track I over ran him. They seem to run out of puff.

Goal is not far away. If you had Craig's 3.5:1 diffs.....

• Like 2

Nice one Chris, good launch. 1.8 60 foot is pretty good considering these cars weight.

I've lined up against a STI too, took off like a jackrabbit, but by 1/2 track I over ran him. They seem to run out of puff.

Goal is not far away. If you had Craig's 3.5:1 diffs.....

yea i think that would help alot Alex it would just help that littlebit more out of the hole. We still have a few things to work on and im sure i can get 12's.

yea i saw him just creep in front on launch and my tyres where squealing then after that i had him. He wasnt too happy being beaten by a wagon..

Very nice!! Gotta love silly commo drivers :P

Wat sort of work have you done on the car?

haha thanks mate earlier in the night i went up against a VN commodore that was fun...

its got the ss2highflow with all the supporting mods, and tuned on HKS F-con.

if i was really serious id take out all the upgraded suspension and whiteline swaybars and bracing but that will be next when i get the parachute and NOS installed hahaha :whistling:

Edited by Footo
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Been chatting to dale and thought I'd share my times from last night for my m35. ran consistent 13.6 - 13.7 through the night with this being the fastest time.

Stock intake, stock turbo, stock motor just a couple light mods and looking forward to putting on my Highflow made by Per4manz turbos in Perth

videos from last night

post-103368-0-60730800-1410438318_thumb.jpg

Edited by red_spider
  • Like 1

Nice work Jono; I'd guess this is the fastest time for an NM35 running stock turbo, and stock intake for sure.

pretty happy considering the amount of tools,clutter and crap in the back,had the spare in and even the fabric cover...plus the driver is heavy set...

no weight saving features here :P

• Like 2

pretty happy considering the amount of tools,clutter and crap in the back,had the spare in and even the fabric cover...plus the driver is heavy set...

no weight saving features here :P

Beard adds 37awkw's.

True story. ;)

• Like 1

Been chatting to dale and thought I'd share my times from last night for my m35. ran consistent 13.6 - 13.7 through the night with this being the fastest time.

Stock intake, stock turbo, stock motor just a couple light mods and looking forward to putting on my Highflow made by Per4manz turbos in Perth

videos from last night

same stats as mine but i ran a 14.1, hmm unusual ????

same stats as mine but i ran a 14.1, hmm unusual ????

What psi have you been launching at rudi? Also how hard was he launching? There is always variations between cars of the same type, but it is a fair bit different