SAU Community

400M Drags

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

Just an exhaust & Impul ECU

That's pretty good.13.9. I believe that's what Lamborghini Diablo's did. Not a shabby time.

How do you take off? No burnout. Go around the water.Then foot on break, rev's, foot off break go?

I've never had an auto before but the car doesn't seem to hold any revs when I try this and bogs down hard when I try to launch.

Am I missing something? The computer seems to kill the revs rather than just hold them up??

Just an exhaust & Impul ECU

Do you know the performance gain from the Impul and exphaust? I ask as the car I nearly bought had that exact same thing. An Impul ECU and an exhaust. I had no idea the power increase over a standard Stagea it might have had.

Also, 20Valve. Did you have a 20Valve 4AGE?

Matt, does your car have the brake cut mod done? If so, it will just be the stall converter being slightly too small for the turbo now it's highflowed. Some of this lag can be tuned out with the Emanage Ultimate.

That's pretty good.13.9. I believe that's what Lamborghini Diablo's did. Not a shabby time.

How do you take off? No burnout. Go around the water.Then foot on break, rev's, foot off break go?

I've never had an auto before but the car doesn't seem to hold any revs when I try this and bogs down hard when I try to launch.

Am I missing something? The computer seems to kill the revs rather than just hold them up??

Burnout or not made no difference, there's no wheelspin on takeoff regardless. And yeah, just stall it up on the line & get off the brake when you see a green light. lol

Sounds like brake cut switch isnt on if you cant get the revs up, maybe.

Do you know the performance gain from the Impul and exphaust? I ask as the car I nearly bought had that exact same thing. An Impul ECU and an exhaust. I had no idea the power increase over a standard Stagea it might have had.

Also, 20Valve. Did you have a 20Valve 4AGE?

The exhaust gave the most noticable difference, but i dont have any before & after figures. I'll line up someone with just an exhaust one day & see what the actual difference is to compare what the Impul is doing for me.

And yes, had a 20v AE86 years & years ago. :D

Burnout or not made no difference, there's no wheelspin on takeoff regardless. And yeah, just stall it up on the line & get off the brake when you see a green light. lol

Sounds like brake cut switch isnt on if you cant get the revs up, maybe.

The exhaust gave the most noticable difference, but i dont have any before & after figures. I'll line up someone with just an exhaust one day & see what the actual difference is to compare what the Impul is doing for me.

And yes, had a 20v AE86 years & years ago. :D

You has pics of Hachi?

My workshop owning mate just offloaded his 20V headed, GZE bottom ended AE86 a little while ago; was good for an 11.1 quarter! 330mm Wilwoods and a tonne of fun bits.

Very lively to drive.

Thinking of heading out tomorrow night in the stagea for something to do. I don't want to take the 180, cause I have texi on Monday.

Anyone keen? See of you can beat a non turbo M35!?

what time you heading out might come down to watch and a yarn :yes:

From early. Can't stand queuing up in the scruitineers line.

Origin is on. No chance

No fks given. Hopefully it knocks the crowd on the head. Moar runs.

Slow.

Like the results.

Ok. PNM35 RX light mods cat back exhaust, plenum top, transgo kit, otherwise stock

14.9@93mph.

Did three runs. All within 0.01 of each other. Anyway, had some fun. 60 foot was the same as with the turbo kit. ET was 1.1 sec slower.

Slow.

Like the results.

Ok. PNM35 RX light mods cat back exhaust, plenum top, transgo kit, otherwise stock

14.9@93mph.

Did three runs. All within 0.01 of each other. Anyway, had some fun. 60 foot was the same as with the turbo kit. ET was 1.1 sec slower.

. Impressive top speed

• 2 weeks later...

Drags are on tomorrow at Eastern creek if any one interested. 9am for 10am start:)

How much is it to run tomorrow? Are you running Rudi?