SAU Community

Sau:sa Track Day #7 - With Passengers!

SAU-SA Exec

It is looking like I won't be able to get the car on the track :(

I will still be able to come out on the day and help with the event though...

If I can get the problems and broken parts fixed that may change but at this point I will driving the Mitsubishi :(

ok, so im trying to sign up for my membership but when i click submit, an error keeps coming up saying my session has expired and to logon again. anyone know what the deal is??

What time does the gate open and what time do we hit the track?

Also on another note too, clutch arrived today and brakes arrive later this week :)

This isn't the first track day you have been to Tim, you should know by now :P

Gates open at 8am I think and we hit the track once formalities are done

This isn't the first track day you have been to Tim, you should know by now :P

Gates open at 8am I think and we hit the track once formalities are done

This is true but my memory is kinda crap

track day all payed up, hope the weather holds out for us.

out of curiosity, how is the day layed out? passengers all day or only at certain times etc?

now just have to finish the car!!

I'd be more worried about whether or not the event is going ahead, not about the weather.

Has to be asked, with only 5 days left until the day and 8 spots still to be filled, will this be going ahead, or will the club simply absorb the cost?

Just curious.

Brad, in answer to your question, I think you'll just have to wait until the day to find out. Last time it was passengers every now and then, and solo/specials the rest. There didn't appear to be a set format, was up to the marshalls for the most part.

track day all payed up, hope the weather holds out for us.

out of curiosity, how is the day layed out? passengers all day or only at certain times etc?

now just have to finish the car!!

I'd be more worried about whether or not the event is going ahead, not about the weather.

Has to be asked, with only 5 days left until the day and 8 spots still to be filled, will this be going ahead, or will the club simply absorb the cost?

Just curious.

Brad, in answer to your question, I think you'll just have to wait until the day to find out. Last time it was passengers every now and then, and solo/specials the rest. There didn't appear to be a set format, was up to the marshalls for the most part.

As far as I am aware the track day is still going ahead. No set format last time but this time it could be different, keeping that a secret :D