SAU Community

The Abomination: [Wtf033]

• 2 weeks later...

Your engine is still basically a standard LS1 with a mafless tune and exhaust isn't it?

It's got a fairly big cam in it (and associated valve train gear) but she's still on stock heads and bottom end :) (makes just under 270rwkw). Being on the little 235 street tires there wasn't a lot of grip, was leaving from basically idle trying not to get it to spin, would of loved to of had a set of et streets on it and see what it could really do but just didn't have the spare cash sitting there :(.

Here's another for comparison lol

yer that run against you was terrible man red light, turned tire on the change to second and threw it into forth too early, your Gtr had me nervous lol.

• 2 weeks later...

So as a lot of you know I've wanted MR 33s (#SCR48) rear drag wing set up for a while now and over the weekend it came up for sale and I ended up finally getting my hands on it :)

Just went for a little run up and down the highway, new setup gets lots of attention but so far it's all been the good kind (not the blue and red flashing lights kind :) )

mF2VTiD.jpg

eA3n84g.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So as a lot of you know I've wanted MR 33s (#SCR48) rear drag wing set up for a while now and over the weekend it came up for sale and I ended up finally getting my hands on it :)

Just went for a little run up and down the highway, new setup gets lots of attention but so far it's all been the good kind (not the blue and red flashing lights kind :) )

mF2VTiD.jpg

eA3n84g.jpg

it actually looks good

• 9 months later...