SAU Community

The Abomination: [Wtf033]

I've only got $10 and a half consumed 473ml can of Redbull. We got a deal?

You should keep it mate! definitely dont make the decision to quick. Give yourself time to cool down and think of your options

• 3 weeks later...

In the last week or so I've also managed to go from, this: Ey2MEoa.jpg

To, this: xrQrspF.jpg

Along the way I also discovered the source of my clonking noise, which turned out to be a completely shagged lower left hand control arm.

Lh/LCA: aIv8yP0.jpg

In the next coupe weeks I'm expecting to have that replaced with a new LCA and then I can start fitting up the rear brakes and my new 4.11 2way cusco Diff ;)

4.11 cusco 2 way waiting to go in: e1Ban6n.jpg

Nick are you trying to work out price for insurance purposes?

personally id be going agreed value minimum of 20k.

its a custom car, "paint work" wheels, suspension, engine conversion, mods to conversion.

gotta think about what it will cost you to replace it.

Last one i know of that got sold went for more than 20k, therefore worth more than 20. Typical pom!

my micra is worth 3k.

so i put a turbo and 2-3 grands worth of work into it and its worth 10?

your talking shit matt.

cars worth 5. engine is worth 2-3. labour... no idea.

f**king 20 grand. have a word with yourself.

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Wow its great to see the old girl finally getting the love she deserved.  I owned this heap from 2006 until 2017, but it sat defected and stored for the last 5 years of ownership. The car had a very chequered history before i purchased it, i would of been the 3rd previous owner before it got to you. The original for sale post i purchased it from can be found here: All the chassis issues came with the car when i purchased it, the next owner after me did an engine swap right away and a respray before passing it on fairly quickly. Would love an update, did you even finish the build? 
    • Something something, I wouldn't cut corners on diffs. Just sounds like a headache waiting to happen. I'd just get Quaife, cry once, then enjoy forever.
    • Thanks, I'll check that out. I've never heard of Blackline.
    • O Canada!  We wish in Aus. I just paid $20 for a snap ring from Nissan O, $4.47ea from Amayama.
    • Yeah, its good to see at least I have OK pressure. Theres also zero other symptoms so if the next analysis comes back similar, I'll get the bearings done I think. Just sucks because turbos and oil pan gasket were just done and he's going to need to pull all that out again.  At this stage I'm just hoping I see no lead in the next analysis and I can chalk it up to the additive in the oil to soften my valve stem seals.