SAU Community

The Abomination: [Wtf033]

Have some videos, absoloute waste of time going down with those tires. As Noel (#Fineline) put it "I've seen better grip from an iceskater".

Ended up going 13.9 @ 104mph, that was baking first and second then getting off the throttle and onto the brakes then back on the throttle.

Like I said waste of time, ill go back with a set of racing tires and aim for some decent numbers.

Much MUCH better times to come, watch this space ;)

H7H2MVX.jpg

7JbSpoS.jpg

Unfortunately at 7pm last night a dog ran infront of my car. I've just gotten home and assessed the damage an thankfull it is all cosmetic with causialties including my grill, number plate, head lights, indicators and cracks in the front bar :(

Have already sourced some new headlights indicators and rear shocks (not related to the incident) to fix the problems :)

c7XSRkz.jpg

30OxVqS.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• My vote is rebuild s2 engine or maybe get a neo (but expect you may need to rebuild that too). Doing an engine conversion you would have to be a true tragic nowadays and actively be aware there's better/smarter options for value.
    • Or buy one someone built earlier! (realistically V8 mustangs or MKV supras are great). I see people nowadays putting ZF8's into MK4's, and people putting 370z gearboxes, diffs, axles into R and S chassis and it's like.... just get a 370z at that point and mildly boost the 3.7 instead of the 2L and away we go...
    • If you're going to go v8 or really any swap now with all the tax, I'd most likely just get rid of the car and start with something else. Unfortunately, I have a mate with a surplus of ls and Ferrari/Maserati v8's that's always tempting me FFS lol.
    • If you can get a clean, tested neo from Japan for $3500 these days, it's probably worth getting either way, hard not to be skeptical at that price. Otherwise probably rebuild the s2.
    • Yeah, better just to cut the diff off the awd sump and grind down the fins on the bottom.