SAU Community

The Abomination: [Wtf033]

Nah man, just worked out that 90 is 60, 130 is 80, 150 is 100 and anything over that I'm in trouble lol

Limiter is about 4300 on the Nissan tacho

in other words all sorts of f**ked up

i fitted my front camber arms yesterday and wound a bit of neg into it (moreso for looks lol)

n3pgHHJ.jpg

Also had it out for qr happy laps today, and it went well for being what is essentially a stock motor. My battery clamp broke so I couldn't corner to hard also cooked my pissy Natro brakes and my rears tires are now catus :thumbsup:

KjdX8Qh.jpg

*note shit house front fitment as my 30mm bolt ons rub to much, so I took them off and will purchase a set of 20mm

The car looked like it went well man! Whats next on the menu?

Yer I was really happy with it, went really well for a stock motor. Next on menu in no particular order:

New tires

New brake pads

New front wheel studs and spacers

TO FIX THIS BLOODY GEARBOX!

Yer I was really happy with it, went really well for a stock motor. Next on menu in no particular order:

New tires

New brake pads

New front wheel studs and spacers

TO FIX THIS BLOODY GEARBOX!

stoopid question.... your gbox prob and tacho probs.... they couldnt be related could they? speed sensor issues etc?

just a thought honky!

His speed and tacho probs are just that the signal going to the gauges is wrong.

The correct signal is getting to the ECU which is doing shifts. The ECU has identified a fault with Soln A in the box, and hence locked it out.

His speed and tacho probs are just that the signal going to the gauges is wrong.

The correct signal is getting to the ECU which is doing shifts. The ECU has identified a fault with Soln A in the box, and hence locked it out.

didnt know it was confirmed as solenoidssss. thought he had checked em.