Rb25 - 650

B&m shifter - 300

Ecu and loom - 400

Mail order tune - 200

VZ Ls1 and auto - 2800

Conversion - 6000

Gearbox mods - 2000

Cam & tune - 3000

Plus all the other misc crap, oil, filters, tyres, care products.... It's easy over 20 :(

Butttttttttt I'm with Matt

Lol once my mods went past the initial cost of the car i decided to ignore and keep going :P

I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)

Butttttttttt I'm with Matt

I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)

And that is why we do what we do! The minute you stop smiling you slap 2 snails down the side and you are good to go again :ph34r:

And that is why we do what we do! The minute you stop smiling you slap 2 snails down the side and you are good to go again :ph34r:

It'll be getting a gutfull of spray before it gets overgrown leaf blowers put on it :P

That's the spirit Cap!

I share the same philosophy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Just got off the phone with a&t and they've informed me that the 1st and 4th bands in the gearbox are burnt (ie. f**ked) and will need replacing.... Great :(

second hand box would be cheaper at a guess mate.....

Knowing my luck it'd be f**kes aswell, stuff it. Put the good bits in it now. If it breaks ill put a th400 in

oooooh what you putting in?

specs on box!

Gearbox is fixed! :woot:

Picking the thing up this afternoon, keen to see how she goes with the new Stallie, you guys know what this means....

I'll b at the drag day to keep all the six pots honest :banana:

(Although will probley still be stock motored ie no big cam/tune... Yet)

Picking the thing up this afternoon, keen to see how she goes with the new Stallie, you guys know what this means....

you need a gopro man.... i wanna see vids..

Agreed! We want go pro footage of skids and drag!

Not you in drag doing skids either :woot:

Agreed! We want go pro footage of skids and drag!

Not you in drag doing skids either :woot:

you need a gopro man.... i wanna see vids..

I'll organise some form of camera/video recording for the drag day. I'm sure one of the sau qld boys will be filming it anyway.

Ill post up my time slips when I eventually run it (ie the 29th, unless I go down to a test and tune for a bit of a practise run)

Holly mother of god, just got this thing back with the 3200 stall, FMVB and first gear. All I can say is wow... A launch from 1st gear without and foot brake stall it just flashes up and goes limiter in first and then limiter in second as it lays about 80m of black lines, I'm in shock, i love it.

These poor 235s just arnt up to the task anymore, and I may have to source some better tires for the drag day as these may aswell be plastic.

Big thanks to Trevor from A&T autos in toowoomba, great company to deal with and would recommend them to anyone chasing trans stuff in the area.

Tomorrow is my last day on my p plates, so keen to get rid of them an unleash "The Abomination" on the streets :devil:

Holly mother of god, just got this thing back with the 3200 stall, FMVB and first gear. All I can say is wow... A launch from 1st gear without and foot brake stall it just flashes up and goes limiter in first and then limiter in second as it lays about 80m of black lines, I'm in shock, i love it.

These poor 235s just arnt up to the task anymore, and I may have to source some better tires for the drag day as these may aswell be plastic.

Big thanks to Trevor from A&T autos in toowoomba, great company to deal with and would recommend them to anyone chasing trans stuff in the area.

Tomorrow is my last day on my p plates, so keen to get rid of them an unleash "The Abomination" on the streets :devil:

grats on last day mo fo. road trip is needed now.....

get some mickey thompson et streets, put on standard wheels for drags.

also i have 17x8's on my 33 and i have 245's on rear. still spins like a looney. you need pineapple kit for diff....