SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca - 1St June 2013 - Rnd 2

Belsil80

You are NOT able to pay via cheque.

The only way to make payment now is via direct deposit.

We had to remove the cheque option as we had too many issues with payments. Apologies, but it will no longer be accepted.

Hehe gonna show the PEASANT rear wheel drives how its done!

Hey Paul, hey Shane? :-D GTRs 1, 2, 3!

LOL, says the guy driving a sil80 last time ;)

maybe us PEASANT rwd guys should LET one of you awd guys win for once :P

• Like 1

I'll do my best, but I cant promise anything :)

GTRs 1,2, and 3 would be nice for a change, knock those bloody s chassis cars off the top of the leader boards!

I might be reppin the RWD skyline brigade again. Should I leave the 295's on? hmmm...

Yeah because the only way RWDs can do well is to use R spec tyres...cheats! Sif run $2000++ on tyres for entry level motorsport. What a joke. RWDs and their drivers are a joke.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• I'd go nylon brush (toothbrush would suit) and brake cleaner
    • Perfect, will be back to update once the deed is done.
    • Scratchy scratchy with something sharp/pointy, and some contact cleaner/carby cleaner/degreaser/something.
    • Absolute legend, if I have time tonight she'll come out and will sus out if someone along the road has hamfisted anything to do with the pump. If the resistor is all gunked up how would you recommend cleaning it?
    • The ECU has nothing to do with the fuel gauge. Any observations you have made as a result of changing the ECU are meaningless and just coincidence. There is a variable resistor attached to a float in the fuel tank. The float sits near the bottom on an empty tank and floats up to the top on a full tank, dragging the contact up and down the variable resistor with it. If there is gunk on the resistor it can interfere with conductivity or it can jam the movement of the float (ie so that it hangs up at 25% instead of continuing to fall below that towards the bottom). It can also be a wiring problem caused by hamfisted fuel pump upgrades, or a mechanical problem caused by hamfisted fuel pump upgrades (ie, the hanging of a new fuel pump so that it interferes with the movement of the float). And the list of possible causes probably has a few other things that I can't be bothered to try to invent right now, but will likely have been experienced by others. Take the sender out and inspect.