topBg.gif

Proudly Presents:

Import Monster SAU-Vic Deca Motorkhana ROUND 1 of the 2013 CHAMPIONSHIP

When : Saturday 1st June 2013 (7:30am)
Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630
Cost : $85
Max Entries: 50 + Reserves

-= PLEASE NOTE =-
The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplementary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.
This also impacts passengers, as they must wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.
A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants and needs to be bolted to the vehicle. Screws or cable ties are not acceptable.
Please re-read the supplementary regulations before entering the event.

Entry Form & Supp. Regs: *********ENTRY FORM*********

Event Schedule:
Results:

ENTRY FORM IS REQUIRED TO BE PUT ONTO THE LIST. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO STAY ON THE LIST.

PLEASE FILL OUT FORM COMPLETELY AND CLEARLY.

- if you are emailing you entry, please name the attached file after your full name and what page it is. eg. 'Reon Staprey Disclaimer'.
- All withdrawals will be refunded after the event. Refunds will not be given after 5pm Monday 11th of March.
- Anyone paying by cheque MUST make the cheque out to Skylines Australia Victoria. Cheques made out to anything else WILL BE REJECTED.

- A reminder that anyone who does not have a licence (Cams or AASA) must bring with them, filled out and with $50 correct change, this form:

AASA LICENCE FORM

- GATES WILL BE OPEN AT 730AM. Given the amount of new people can everyone try to be at deca at 0730. The morning sessions are quite long so the earlier we get going, the more time we have for battles in the arvo.

- Grouping requests: If you have anyone that you would like to be grouped with send me a PM and i will try to accommodate.

Please support our sponsors : Import Monster Pty. Ltd. Factory 3, 6 Wigan Road Bayswater VIC 3153 (03) 9008 0031

Entrant # Name Car

1 IM1 Dave Marinucci Some taxi

2 IM2 Awaiting details Gee Wiz

3 Leon Stapley 180sx

4 Ryan Bell Sil80

5 Jake Lowry S14

6 Hayley Stapley 180sx

7 Bec Pretty Mini

8 Campbell Shobbrook Sil80

9 Matthew Femino 32GTR

10 Kieran Robinson Sil80

11 Luke Shulze 33GTST

12 Juliette Remfrey BRZ

13 Simon Henman 33GTST

14 Tim Watson 86

15 Peter Pham 86

16 Linh Dang S15

17 Daniel Jones S14

18 Robert Dyer 33GTST

19 Michael Glover XR8

20 Russell Cunningham Sil80

21 Josh Hindle 180sx

22 Shane Janssen 33GTR

23 Huy Tran Stag

24 Mark Ryan 33GTST

25 Min Chan Elise

26 Damian Hartin Exige

27 Brad Robinson XR6T

28 Nathan Quelhurst Silvia

29 Paul Stephenson 34GTR

30 Ekat Evo7

31 Nicholas Ganis 86

32 Matt Hindle XR6T

33 Brad Archibold Evo?

34 Andrew Hindle 180sx

35 Jett Benson 180sx

36 Gary Swift 180sx

37 James Jeges AE94

38 Ben Felgate S14

39 Antony Ivancic XR6T

40 Chris Currenti 86

41 Thang Ngo 86

42 Chris Taylor Cressida

43 Michael Bourke Commodore

44 Darren Lang 86

45 Daniel Chin 86

46 Robert Amenta 33GTST

47 Stan Lubinkov Forester

48 Jiyoon Kim 86

49 Samantha Zanotto Mini

I'll be there.

Here's hoping I don't die.

You don't die at deca, you only ever break down on the way TO or FROM deca...

You don't die at deca, you only ever break down on the way TO or FROM deca...

I've seen a few ppl the morning after wishing they had died.