SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca - 1St June 2013 - Rnd 2

Belsil80

FYI All.

Penrite have been working with Import Monster to co-sponsor this event with some prizes!!!

That's right, this DECA we will have prizes for the top 3 competitors in the way of a pack of Penrite 10Tenths Racing Products valued at $200 each.

Penrite will also have a stand at this event to answer any product related questions you may have :)

Penrite-logo-1.jpg

• Like 1

Remember Clive's Lancer? FWD and embarressed many cars.

As long as I don't come last I'll be happy. It's a massive possibility as I'll be babying the car something chronic.

Yeah because the only way RWDs can do well is to use R spec tyres...cheats! Sif run $2000++ on tyres for entry level motorsport. What a joke. RWDs and their drivers are a joke.

nothing like a $500 motor beating a $15,000 motor :yes:

nothing like a $500 motor beating a $15,000 motor :yes:

hehe..

Yeah because the only way RWDs can do well is to use R spec tyres...cheats! Sif run $2000++ on tyres for entry level motorsport. What a joke. RWDs and their drivers are a joke.

They're not worth $2000++ anymore haha.

So hang on...Inferior breed? You mean r33? You have r33 engine, r33 gearbox, r33 lower control arms, r33 clutch master cylinder, r33 rear end, or r32 GTR? The front bar, front guards, the grille or the bonnet? I'm confused lol.

So hang on...Inferior breed? You mean r33? You have r33 engine, r33 gearbox, r33 lower control arms, r33 clutch master cylinder, r33 rear end, or r32 GTR? The front bar, front guards, the grille or the bonnet? I'm confused lol.

R32.75? :woot:

It's what's in the heart that counts. It's like moving Leon from Packenham to Toorak. He'd still be known as Leon from Packy.

• Like 1

It's what's in the heart that counts. It's like moving Leon from Packenham to Toorak. He'd still be known as Leon from Packy.

settle down Russboi