SAU Community

Basic Roll Cage Options And Saftey

No Crust Racing

I think it was 6 months from first contact to delivery and we were quoted for a complete time from fabrication to delivery of 2.5 weeks. It was enough that I felt bad that you spent so long on the phone you got a bottle of Jack (or Beam I can't ever remember now haha) for your efforts :)

Quality product, absolutely f**king disgraceful customer service.

I think it was 6 months from first contact to delivery and we were quoted for a complete time from fabrication to delivery of 2.5 weeks. It was enough that I felt bad that you spent so long on the phone you got a bottle of Jack (or Beam I can't ever remember now haha) for your efforts :)

Quality product, absolutely f**king disgraceful customer service.

Yeah that sounds about right.

I remember the bottle of booze, went down a treat lol

Should be pointed out to others, it wasn't 6mths of waiting it was 6mths if actively chasing him and unraveling a web of lies etc etc, there's details over in the ProFab thread, there are still people waiting for items YEARS after paying.

AGI can do all welded too :)

Of course they can, but not for $700 delivered and still using 44mm CDS. AGI's Bolt in/Bolt together cage was more expensive than that.

I have no issues with AGI and I'm not saying ProFab does anything better, I'm only pointing out that the value for money was exceptional in what we bought.

If I had to do it again though, knowing what I know, I'd save myself 6mths and spend an extra few bucks and go local or AGI.

^^^^

Read the thread, sorry you had such a s#it time getting your cage.

Just a small note, While ROPS is very important, one big thing you may want to think about is, side impact. This is far more likely than going over on your lid.

Also if you are going to be running a harness, maybe think about a HANs. I was stupid enough to go out, without one on.

18 months later, my neck is still not right, and I ended up having 5k worth of eye surgery.

Edited by toppertee

• 3 weeks later...