SAU Community

Its Cruise Time - Putty Rd

zayd687

Hi Guys

I would like to welcome you guys to a cruise that we've put together as friends, hopefully we can get some numbers.
so Bring out your pride and joy for a fun filed run through Putty Rd..

details

Sunday - 26/may/2013
10:00am

Meet at Outback Steakhouse carpark at 10:00AM leaving at 10:30AM. Turn into driveway as soon as you see the Hungry Jacks sign, refer link.

http://goo.gl/maps/V6Wdk

Route;

Head straight on Windsor Road which basically leads onto putty road all the way up to Singleton BP where we refill and grab some lunch.

http://goo.gl/maps/dffBe

It's 192km's one way.

Few options coming back home. Either hit the f3 or old pac otherwise back down putty road.

hope to see more SAU members there, p.m me for any more details,
Im not sure if i need to have this moderator approved if can a moderator please contact me so i can follow instructions as to how to make it approved if need be.

Thanks and hope to see u guys there!

Sorry, but I'll be going to the SAU Annual General Meeting that day, as will quite a few others.

If you wish to change the date, you can ask GoldZilla to make an alteration perhaps?

Thats ok,
I didn't know it was the AGM meeting, but anyone thats not going to the meeting can come along for the drive most welcome :)
All good

thanks guys , goodluck with the meeting.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Both of those things are on my to do but not quite in a position to do that just yet until I can at least get it running back to stock. Going to work on getting the exhaust manifold gasket and studs replaced first, an obvious need it now. Then I'll try out the new maf and see hownthat does. After that I'm thinking cas if I'm still having the same issues. Still need to run the fuel out and refuel I'll change the fuel filter tomorrow along with cleaning the iacv with carb cleaner. If all else fails I'm going to get a serial port and see if I can get some sort of data on what the ecu is seeing when the issue is happening but really hoping one of the methods above work out first. After I get a good base I'm going link but have to save for that so it'll be a while for that based on my tuners suggestions. Definitely need the exhaust leak fixed first though car has always fallen flat after about 4-4500 rpm since I've had it and suspecting that's the issue. Then I can move forward with the rest. 
    • My vote is rebuild s2 engine or maybe get a neo (but expect you may need to rebuild that too). Doing an engine conversion you would have to be a true tragic nowadays and actively be aware there's better/smarter options for value.
    • Or buy one someone built earlier! (realistically V8 mustangs or MKV supras are great). I see people nowadays putting ZF8's into MK4's, and people putting 370z gearboxes, diffs, axles into R and S chassis and it's like.... just get a 370z at that point and mildly boost the 3.7 instead of the 2L and away we go...
    • If you're going to go v8 or really any swap now with all the tax, I'd most likely just get rid of the car and start with something else. Unfortunately, I have a mate with a surplus of ls and Ferrari/Maserati v8's that's always tempting me FFS lol.
    • If you can get a clean, tested neo from Japan for $3500 these days, it's probably worth getting either way, hard not to be skeptical at that price. Otherwise probably rebuild the s2.