SAU Community

Wtb R32 Gtr Syd

MR R33

Hi

I am looking to buy an R32 GTR

Prefer Gunmetal Grey in colour and as close as possible to stock standard.

I am located in Sydney and dont want to buy out of NSW (dont want to blue slip)

Im looking to spend about $10,000

Please pm me or text me on 0404 872 125 if you have one that your looking to sell. I am a cash buyer so no need to worry about finance problems, I can purchase straight away.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Not going to get much with that sort of cash lol unless you want to put another 5k into it to get it back to standard OK condition. Even then you will be lucky to get one in good condition for that sort of money (15k), I surely wouldnt expect much for that.. Unless you have an importing liscence and do all the work yourself MAYBE... either way get your wallet ready! But neways Good luck you will need it

Edited by GTRAAH

^^^ As I was saying ....There you go a lightly dented up early model R32 GTR with barely an engine and no gearbox.... $12.5k Put another 10 K in that and you got yourself a decent GTR... This is also a lucky find so, although who knows how many Kms that body has been through ...But I would save up and go for this dude :) and like I said get your wallet ready Once you start fixing a GTR... only God can help you LOL

This is why you should leave 20-25k if you want a decent R32 GTR ... And then on top of that , you will always find stuff that needs doing to it..... The fun starts & the wallet keeps wanting to open up.

Edited by GTRAAH

• 2 weeks later...