SAU Community

Best Motoring 10 - GTR Prodigy

Just bought this pile of cr*p dvd. I thought with a title like 'The GTR Prodigy' I might get a good dvd full of GTR's. No siree, only a small showdown between the 32, 33 :throwup: , 34, EVO 8, STi :throwup: and a 350z. That's it the rest has a piece on yet another STi rally car, TAS 2004 and some other bits a can't recall (already gave the dvd to a mate).

Don't waste your money people. Best Motoring :bs!:

DUKE have relaesed a good DVD on the GTR mainly made in UK but with some action in japan. the 3 laps round the Old ring are well worth it

Guest INASNT
DUKE have relaesed a good DVD on the GTR mainly made in UK but with some action in japan.  the 3 laps round the Old ring are well worth it

That GTR DVD is farking shit and those boring poms talking all the way through made it even worse.

Just bought this pile of cr*p dvd. I thought with a title like 'The GTR Prodigy' I might get a good dvd full of GTR's. No siree, only a small showdown between the 32, 33  :throwup: , 34, EVO 8, STi  :throwup: and a 350z. That's it the rest has a piece on yet another STi rally car, TAS 2004 and some other bits a can't recall (already gave the dvd to a mate).

Don't waste your money people. Best Motoring  :bs!:

Your not much of a fan of the GTR if u didnt find the possibilites of the V35 interesting, i thought the togue showdown, and keichii tsychiya` unbelievable driving abillity in wet conditions 2 be truly amazing. If u thought this vid was shit watch serious performance no 7. or a video on holdens

I bought the pommy one the other night and haven't watched it yet, but if it has GTR's in it,can't be that bad can it?

as for the BMI prodigy one. I didn't think it was that bad overall. the Touge section was good, seeing solberg doing the rally thing was cool too

I'm just waiting for High Octane Overboost next month now. that should be good. bring back dagstr!

mark

Your not much of a fan of the GTR if u didnt find the possibilites of the V35 interesting, i thought the togue showdown, and keichii tsychiya` unbelievable driving abillity in wet conditions 2 be truly amazing. If u thought this vid was shit watch serious performance no 7. or a video on holdens

Sure the showdown was good. But with a title like that you'd expect the whole dvd not a small portion of it to be dedicated to GTR's. I don't buy shit like Serious Performance, they to are crap.

As for being a GTR fan. I own a 32 GTR so no doubt I'm a fan! :D

Guest INASNT
I bought the pommy one the other night and haven't watched it yet, but if it has GTR's in it,can't be that bad can it?

as for the BMI prodigy one. I didn't think it was that bad overall. the Touge section was good, seeing solberg doing the rally thing was cool too

I'm just waiting for High Octane Overboost next month now. that should be good. bring back dagstr!

mark

Yes the pommy GTR special is very boring, only good bit is the laps around nur and the 300+km/h runs on the freeway.

The last high octane was shit aswell, 2 much BS about camping trips and the other crap ketzel was going on about.

Is there a preview for high octane overboost?

I guess you don't really get the Message of the Possibilities of the Next Generation of the GT-R35 will be?

The R32 has some problem with an Increasing of oil Temperature, therefore he can't go fast.

What Version did u watch anyway?

Is it the International Best motoring GT-R Prodigy with English subtitle? Or pure plain Japanese with not Sub-title what so ever?

Cheers

the R32 GTR's oil temp was heading towards 150deg C really fast...

the Z33 with the GT-R drive train looked pretty fun, no? :P

the American ver. isn't as good as the separate Jap BMI and Hot Version releases, they cut out too much. But at least there are english subtitles... the machine check is always informative :P