SAU Community

FS: Digital dash and rs232 for stock ecus

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oosh: your 'custom' display is getting sent out tomorrow, upon your approval :)

Impakt

PM sent.

Everyone, I'd just like to say what great help and how accomodating Impakt has been, very good person to deal with and highly recommended!

Can't wait to get my new toy to play with! :D

Oosh: I sent your display on NYE :D

Impakt

Arrived yesterday, thank-you, you've been a pleasure to deal with and a huge thanks for the modifications you made (at a very fair price) for me.

They're just what i was after and I'll post some pics when my install is finalised.

The unit was well packed and arrived in perfect working condition.

On a side note my dash clock no longer seems to work (doesn't display anything), with or without the unit plugged in, but i had to mess around and move part of my alarm install (which is an absolute disgrace) when plugging it in first time so i can't confidently atribute the problem to the Digidash.

Are you aware of any problems like this?

HIGHLY recommend people, great piece of kit, hopefully i'll get more time to play with it over the weekend.

Never heard of my display doing anything with the stock dashboard clock. Wiring wise they are unrelated.

Impakt

Cool, prolly knocked summin loose myself, goddamn there's so many electrical taped wires under there! Not cool. :D

PS. I like the little clear top you added to the box, all finished nicely, sign of pro.

damn it looks good and i know you have put alot of time into it but its a bit pricey, probably costs around $50 max to make.

For $300 you can buy an Apexi RSM.

actualy it probably costs more than $50 to make cos i know that the consult connector costs $25 on its own..

I think if you sold it for cheaper you would sell lots lots more, making you more money.

But i do have to hand it to you, you have definatly put the time in, it is a very nice unit.

I just picked up one of these last night and i must say I am very impressed by Impakt's handywork.

Great little unit, very easy to use. I have it monitoring revs, speed, airflow sensors, throttle position sensor and temps on my GTR. Peak hold function is very cool also.

This weekend im going to try plugging in my laptop and see how that goes!!

Thus far, definately happy with the purchase. Thanks Impakt.

Actually the stock ECU in my car has an exhaust temp sensor, but the voltage for it never changes. I think it acts more like a switch though.

The NissDataScan's circuit board has a provision for up to 7 analogue inputs too. If you have an analogue sensor somewhere on the car and would like for it to show on the display, it can be done.

Impakt