SAU Community

Stolen - R32 4 Door. Blue, Rb25.

sean133

posting for a mate,

quoted from him -

STOLEN CAR!!
R32 Nissan skyline - blue 4 door
Stolen lastnight on 10/6/13 in between 10:30pm and 7:30am from Warwick street Walkerville
No. plate is: BB 902Y
Has a rb25 with box and custom tailshaft
Exeedy button clutch
Apexi adj suspension
GTR seats
5 spokes on the front and dished meshies on rear
straight pipes and squeaky suspension bushes, its loud and stands out.
Requires specific knowledge to start

If anyone has any information about it or knows of its whereabouts could you please contact chip on 0431419301

post-86412-0-77322700-1370943739_thumb.jpg

post-86412-0-31065600-1370943753_thumb.jpg

thanks guys

hope this is not the start to another spree of skylines being stolen. Will keep an eye out for this car. Hope your mate had insurance and that it gets found in one piece soon enough.

Hope he has insurance, I don't think I would want my car back after it got stolen, it would "feel" dirty.
Will keep an eye out. Not too far from me, however i doubt it would still be around that area.

can't believe how brazen game and the lengths some of these people go to steal shit, it's professional in some cases specially with all the copper wiring thefts

My dads mate got his 50k boat stolen from the St Kilda storage yard only 2 weeks ago, the laws gona catchup to them one way or another

It's been found by the owner. O G road next to a few other seemingly stolen imports. Ignition barrel stuffed battery flat head unit gone that's about it.

Hrm I live 3 mins from OG road, and my brothers mates car was broken in a couple of nights ago, parked near my place. Smashed rear passenger quarter window, rooted ignition barrel and column surround. Maybe someone thought to drive past and knock mine off and found it wasn't on the street. Who knows.I doubt it. This seemed too amateurish, just the proximity is a bit of a concern.... The car that was broken into is a clapped out mitsi. They didnt take the gps in the glovebox, they didnt take the coins in the ashtray. didnt touch a damn thing but they really knew how to root up the column and surround of the ignition barrel. Whoever it was, is completely incompetent when it comes to stealing cars,..bored teenagers maybe?

Glad the owner got his ride back though. Hope he alarms, immobs and buys a hair trigger 12 gauge to keep his ride safe.

-D

Alarms don't really do much. I wouldnt rely on my alarm. just don't let your car out of your sight and keep it in locked up at home. I've heard of cars being stolen by having oil poured on the tyres/ground and dragged onto a trailer. I don't even bother to take my car out if there's a chance I don't have eyes on it

Good to hear that it was found with minor damage. Did the owner have insurance on this thing?? Owning an import without insurance is not a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

This is strange, my R33 was stolen back in 2006 and was found just off OG road in an apartment complex, full tank of fuel, residents thought they lived in the complex as they drove the car daily.

We might have found where these cars are going............. they have to be located close by or at least go there often.