SAU Community

Toodyay Cruise July 7Th 2013

Neuroglider

I haven't been on a SAUWA cruise for about 2+ years. It's basically died.

I'm thinking July 7th (Sunday) we head for Toodyay for a BBQ lunch. (If it rains or whatever there is a tavern etc there.)

Any Import welcome due to god knows how many skylines there are nowadays on this forum.

I'll flesh out the details more, I want to see INTEREST PEOPLE!

Anyone else want to get excited for SAUWA to come back? Show me some love!

Usual rules will apply, no burn outs blah blah blah. I remember the skyline community being a little less bogany so i'm not too worried about that.

Post up people. GET. EXCITED.

Details:

10am Meet point - BP, 549 Abernethy Rd, Kewdale

10:30am Leave for the 2nd Meet Point

11 meet 2nd meet point to Gull Petrol station on Great Northern Hwy -

11:15 leave

It’s a BBQ so bring your own meat, oil and utensils. If you forget something we should be able to help.

There is also a tavern and a café nearby.

I will print and distribute maps from the meet point. It's not a difficult one, but i'll make sure a right turn is a right turn..not left *glares at Paul*

If this turnout is amazeballs I’m going to organise another one for some skylines only J with the addition of some possible event cruises and joint club cruises.

Edited by dan_the_man
  • Like 2

Hahaha I remember the right turn was much better ;)

ATM I can't confirm... will see closer though.

Hehe we all pulled over to see wtf was going on... Good bonding times...

I'm doing a simliar run, so there will be a second meet point at the start of the great northern highway. Then from there i'm deciding between two roads... about 30-40 mins extra driving.

Keen as fcuk.

Gotta check in with the events manager, and will need to ride shotgun probably, as I doubt peeps will be up for waiting for The Devine Wind to catch up, but other than that, hell yes!

Keen as fcuk.

Gotta check in with the events manager, and will need to ride shotgun probably, as I doubt peeps will be up for waiting for The Devine Wind to catch up, but other than that, hell yes!

Worry not, they'll be waiting on the over-sized lounge chair to catch up ;)

Digging the interest!

Map is completeeee doing a run of it this week/weekend :)

There is also a second meet point for anyone NOR.

I'll take a screenshot with directions to it for whoever wants to meet there.

Alas, I will be in Sydeney, basking in the aftermath and hangover of the final test match with the British and Irish Lions. Now that is going to be one helluva weekend!

Best of luck with the cruise. I hope I can make it to the next one, as I need to get the GTR out of the city more often!

Cheers.

Alas, I will be in Sydeney, basking in the aftermath and hangover of the final test match with the British and Irish Lions. Now that is going to be one helluva weekend!

Best of luck with the cruise. I hope I can make it to the next one, as I need to get the GTR out of the city more often!

Cheers.

Bugger dude, enjoy it though!

There will be more don't worry :)