SAU Community

Sau Newcastle Putty Rd, Syd Meet Up 21St July

Ruxis

Spewing I am guna miss this as my car still isnt ready :verymad:

Jump in with someone else? Get too meet some good people anyway?

On that note, ill try get my car limping on Saturday for the run, however its got a few things i havent fixed so there will be no spirited driving from me, i am volunteering to go ahead in sections and pull up and do photos and video for you guys, i will need someone to lend me a radio if we do so i can get you to space out a bit to make it easier! Everyone loves a good rolling shot!

Ill see how things pan out. Id love to go, but i also have to come up from wollongong, so would rather be in my own car.

Yep fair call mate! We run a few events up here as the boys love cruising :yes:

On that note, ill try get my car limping on Saturday for the run, however its got a few things i havent fixed so there will be no spirited driving from me, i am volunteering to go ahead in sections and pull up and do photos and video for you guys, i will need someone to lend me a radio if we do so i can get you to space out a bit to make it easier! Everyone loves a good rolling shot!

ive got a 2way you can borrow.

but im doing the half putty meet up.

ive got a 2way you can borrow.

but im doing the half putty meet up.

Might sort it with you on the day! Will have a phone but of course as we wil all be abiding by the road rules i wont be using it :ph34r:

Might sort it with you on the day! Will have a phone but of course as we wil all be abiding by the road rules i wont be using it :ph34r:

I can.

bluetooth.

love it

WTF is it with you and your car

Makes great numbers then breaks

Gets fixed and makes better numbers and is now broken again?

its karma for giving me shit :D

sounds good mat. even if you leave earlier thrn us at stops amd pull over and well zoom past. stay spaced until we see you :)

Yep that is the plan!

It hasnt broken, it just hasnt been fixed since the last time i damaged it! Its suspension and brakes, nothing to do with the rest of the car ya clown :P

its karma for giving me shit :D

That is never going to change!

^

Build it, tune it, race it, break it, fix it, repeat it.

I like this!

I think I've got my 7D car mount sorted, so some highway rolling videos should come out awesome!

What channel are we using on the 2way? It may have been mentioned earlier, but CBF going back.

Nice one mate! Should be good!