SAU Community

Sau Nsw Tech Night: Suspension & Steering @ Heasman 06/09/13

xntrq

Bad luck with the timing of this night as it clashes with my daughter's birthday so we will not be attending.

Clinton and I have been to a tech night at Heasman's in the past and it was very informative. One of our GTS-T's would have been a good demo car as has Bilstein PSS9 coil overs from a GTR all round. It runs modified top mounting plates in the front and a full GTR rear end.

Looks like no more execs coming, in this case, 2 more spots have opened up for members :)

happy to come along too!!! =D count me in, even though it looks like numbers are full =S

You're now in!

• Like 1

Yup, certainly worth joining Robert since we have another Tech Night coming up in spring!

...+ more next year :)

Thanks guys will follow up -I saw the JEM wrapup thread recently, looks like you guys run some good events.

So procedure is sign up and then keep an eye out for coming events?

Is this one full already? I was planning to get an alignment and corner balance done at Heasman's at some stage so I'd be interested in checking them out if there are spots available. Sorry if it has been explained above I've done my best to sort through the posts...

Thanks guys will follow up -I saw the JEM wrapup thread recently, looks like you guys run some good events.

So procedure is sign up and then keep an eye out for coming events?

Is this one full already? I was planning to get an alignment and corner balance done at Heasman's at some stage so I'd be interested in checking them out if there are spots available. Sorry if it has been explained above I've done my best to sort through the posts...

Yep, a Z32 for the last spot, number 32 :ph34r:

Join up and this this will be your first of many great tech nights coming up!

Looks like no more execs coming, in this case, 2 more spots have opened up for members :)

You're now in!

MAD!!!!!!! =)

Cheers Ricky!!!!!

Cant wait now!!!! =) ill be there with bells on!!! =P

Join up today Robert as there may be a spot left.

And even if a Reserve List is formed, most of the time it shrinks as the Tech Night looms closer :)

Yep, a Z32 for the last spot, number 32 :ph34r:

Join up and this this will be your first of many great tech nights coming up!

Cheers guys have just paid membership and emailed the paperwork to Shell

Thanks I am wondering what is happening too? My last communication with shell was 13/8

you're already been done on the website - (blue box under your image)

The behind the scene business takes a bit, but be sure you've had great success in joining.