SAU Community

V36 Translation Of This

Hi guys I have and read the holy bible of v36 skyline for the translation however I have two additional tabs in the photo below that are not in the translation . I've tried using a app to decipher the words but its not really working, any one have and idea ? It's 3 and 4 tabs in the photo

Cheers

post-117643-0-11241400-1376225244_thumb.jpg

mine is the 2007 v36 sedan skyline SP 350gt. bloody awesome car. black and sexy !!!!

on that note some have the rca plugs and other dont, i have that stupid multipin in the centre console though can it be spliced to have rca or is it just a phone conection for japan?

I have the 08 PV36 which has those options, also has RCA + connector. Not that I use either.

I was actually planning on searching for this option as I want to turn them off as not to wear them out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to see if I can run the RCA into the cabin as the car has the jap dvt in the boot however I dont really want to take that Way as I'm planning in putting in a aus receiver unit. So I'm trying to see if the original analogue tv can be disconnected to free up tv/aux port

I looked through my menus and not there. Surprising since (as I have posted) my 2010 has extra choices on the settings menus - but this isn't there. Probably right ...an option.

Got all excited there for a bit thinking I might have solved another selection

On a slightly different note. Does anyone have the option where the doors automatically lock once you start moving? The USDM all seem to have this and when I tried their method for activating it (holding down the lock button for 10secs i think) I do hear an internal 'click' which made me think that it had worked, but no. Maybe there is an option somewhere that needs to be activated?