SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Not sure first time its ever done it. Then later it fluttered between 3000-3500 with no actual rev loss to motor. :/ Strange. Didn't play up at happy laps.

dry joints in the tacho can do it.

if you are decent at soldering, redo all the solder joints in the tacho.

Cleaning the injectors could just add to the problem.. The ECU is doing it because another sensor is out.. have you reset the ECU, clean AFM and make sure you don't have a air leak or atmosphere bov..

Could be fuel reg?

ECU has been reset, AFM cleaned just before that, stock return BOV. Can't hear any air leaks. Ran a error check on the ecu it came up thst everything was fine.

love the positive approach their Mikie.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Just keep communicating with them.

I'm yet to find someone who has had a car repaired by them and be happy with it and not be f**ked around, my hopes that it would be different for me were dashed when they initially sent me to a place that doesn't do imports...

love the positive approach their Mikie.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Just keep communicating with them.

^this. If you don't ring them they will not contact you. The only time I got any updates on my repairs was when I rang just car and got the repairers number.

Greg, I called that dude today about white rb30 - he sounded fully sic and tells me it's not modded, but genuine Tomei rb30 cam, valves, springs and retainers. He said High Octane got custom Tomei stuff for builder.

So what really happened is they bought a wade cam and a set of letter punches, stamped Tomei on the cam and charged him 4 times the price they bought the wade cam for, because he is a silly kebab.

Haha thanks. Just waiting on today to see if the skyline is ready. I owe zac so much for working on it

You still owe him for that maltesers incident, stop being slack.

^this. If you don't ring them they will not contact you. The only time I got any updates on my repairs was when I rang just car and got the repairers number.

Luckily I worked 500m from the assessors, they got to see me everyday as my patience wore thin

• Like 1