SAU Community

Thought Id Upgrade :)

adambruv

Hey boys and girls, Thought id drop past and post up some pictures off my new girl. Picked her up monday and dropped her off at prixcar transport for the long journey from Brisbane to Adelaide. Was going to drive it back but for the price it cost, i would be stupid too! Well anyway some details.

2005 PM35 Axis Autech

Pearl White

Twin Sunroof

3.5L N/A Rear wheel drive

69,000kms

Smart key access

Tan Leather interior.

Drove the car from Mooloolaba down to brisbane, Cant believe how nice it drove, Absolutely love the car. Feel free to ask any questions, Hope to see all you South Aussie boys and girls on the road soon :)

IMG_2001_zps05c0e2f4.jpg

IMG_1943_zps2a5d98ef.jpg

IMG_1940_zpsa47d4816.jpg

IMG_1948_zps5fc9574c.jpg

IMG_1951_zpscc17c27b.jpg

IMG_1964_zps375ffb38.jpg

IMG_1972_zps3f9dd176.jpg

IMG_1955_zps531e07af.jpg

• Like 1

Looks awesome mate :)

I love the interiors of the pnm35's.

Feel much different from the nm35?

I have only drove it for about 40 minutes down the highway but it seems alot smoother than my nm35, Could be because my nm35 has lowered springs not sure, The motors dont seem as quick as the turbo's but i also haven't given it any shit yet, Cant wait to get the mods on the go!

Congrats, I thought I was buying a PM35 when I first picked up my car but was surprised to see the little "FOUR" badge on the back as well. I was a little undecided whether I liked having the 4WD or not, until I had to make a full-blooded right-turn entry into heavy traffic and there wasn't a single chirp from any tyres.

Jealous of your sunroof though, I have none. :(

look hot, very hot.

what direction are you planning to take the modifications?

Cheers bud, I wont be going to serious, Just the usual mainly.

First off will be a set of TEIN coilovers, Then a set of white WORK XD9's, Have got a full roof sticker bomb wrap coming for something different, Chuck on an exhaust, Give her a tune and then maybe abit more power but not sure whats the go with power making on these yet.

Also anyone have any ideas on whose making eye lids for these, these days ?

Thanks guys!

Lost me at sticker bomb.....

Anyway, power wise, leave the intake alone, you can add a plenum spacer, and that's about all it needs. Get rid of the stock cats, and fit exhaust. If you can, get some manifolds,but its a lot of ass pain for not a lot of gain. Uprev tune. Transgo kit. Ext cooler, mishimoto rad, sway bars and links, and bushes.

K go.

Lost me at sticker bomb.....

Anyway, power wise, leave the intake alone, you can add a plenum spacer, and that's about all it needs. Get rid of the stock cats, and fit exhaust. If you can, get some manifolds,but its a lot of ass pain for not a lot of gain. Uprev tune. Transgo kit. Ext cooler, mishimoto rad, sway bars and links, and bushes.

K go.

im on it! Cheers for the advice :)

Be careful with the coil overs too. You don't want to make it stiff. It will handle a lot better without super stiff springs. Nismo items are awesome, see if you can replicate the rates. I forget what they are.

Very nice car.. First time I've seen one of these..

Haha my mate just walked past as I was scrolling through the photos and said "What a sick looking Holden..." Omg hahaha

Don't worry, I set him straight :P

Very nice car.. First time I've seen one of these..

Haha my mate just walked past as I was scrolling through the photos and said "What a sick looking Holden..." Omg hahaha

Don't worry, I set him straight :P

to the "nice looking volvo thread"
  • Like 2