SAU Community

Request For Photo's And Video From Ths Year

-Boz-

Hi all,

No doubt you have seen me running around at events all year with various GoPro's and cameras trying to capture a lot of stuff.

Well I have decided I don't have anywhere near enough and want more, More, MORE!!! MU HA HA HA HAAAAAA!

What I'm after is any film or photo's people have taken at SAu Qld events this year that they are willing to share with me. I want to try put together a video highlighting all the good fun we have had over the past 12 months :)

Ideally I'd like the original files (photos in RAW, video in whatever the hell it comes out of your various cameras as) but will take links to YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, Tumblr, Imgur, Picasa, Facebook and so on and so on.

Have at it people!

And for the record, I won't use Jazz to back the video this time. Will gladly accept ideas on music as well. My current pick is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

A second choice currently for me is We'll be coming back by Calvin Harris

Anyways, have at it boys and girls!

As for how to get files to me, I'm willing to set up a public Dropbox folder and you can just dump the files into that.

If you are willing to share content with me and don't have a Dropbox account you can sign up here - http://db.tt/zLoKXMkI

Shoot me a PM and I can share the folder with you so you can upload the files and I can download them :)