SAU Community

Bolt On Mods

Aftermarf

It's handy for the pits, also if you get the right cop, but at any time a cop wants, he can sticker you regardless, all he has to do is suspect it's not legal or the mods have changed since engineering permits.

I never bother with any of my cars, But then again, never had a sticker as I never act like a cockhead on the road, and am more than polite to the cops.

Tyres, oil leak, tint and exhaust too loud the first time didn't pass this week and they picked me up on not enough positive rebound in suspension, mod permit for air pod, windscreen and need to put stock seat back in

sigh

Tyres, oil leak, tint and exhaust too loud the first time didn't pass this week and they picked me up on not enough positive rebound in suspension, mod permit for air pod, windscreen and need to put stock seat back in

sigh

Really? Is the seat ADR approved or that doesn't matter

Pod filter permit easy to get? And what the f**k had to put stock seats back in that's some bs copper flamin mongrel my cuzn got pulled up in his subi he's only got his l plates an had his misses in the passager she only has l's too he's got bucket seats loud exhaust an a bov they gave him a warning suspended him for 3 months and he got to drive home in the car. Some cops r arsholes

Pod filter permit easy to get? And what the f**k had to put stock seats back in that's some bs copper flamin mongrel my cuzn got pulled up in his subi he's only got his l plates an had his misses in the passager she only has l's too he's got bucket seats loud exhaust an a bov they gave him a warning suspended him for 3 months and he got to drive home in the car. Some cops r arsholes

Yeah it was easy to get, I just went to the RTA and applied for it. Apparently it still has to be approved when I go through the pits next, so may not even pass again...

Yeah, but I got pulled up the other night for driving on a expired defect (was driving back from mechanics and pits was booked for the morning) They followed me to my house and went though my text messages to my mechanic then let me off....

Man that's gay cops must hav marked ur car or something?

Also I hav

King springs

Intima sr brake pads

Dba 4000 front rotors

Mark fmic

Turbo back exs dump

Fuel pump walb

Bov hks

Air filter

Greddy pro boost II

Turbo timer

Do I need permits for all? An I'm gonna get 19" deep dish rims will need per for that too lol??

Not quite sure about that.. Just don't get caught with it open I guess? :P

I have to recirculate my BOV.

Trying to get my car as UNdefectable as possible lol.. But they'll always find something

my cuzn got pulled up in his subi he's only got his l plates an had his misses in the passager she only has l's too he's got bucket seats loud exhaust an a bov they gave him a warning suspended him for 3 months and he got to drive home in the car. Some cops r arsholes

Sounds to me like your cousin got off lightly. Driving on L's without proper supervision is not only hazardous to other road users, and his "misses", but it's just plain stupid and irresponsible. If your cousin had been involved in an accident it is highly unlikely that he would have been covered by insurance.

The number of people that come to the forums and complain about police treatment after clearly being in the wrong is tiresome; I don't know what they're teaching people in driving schools these days but it obviously isn't enough.