SAU Community

2013 Sau Qld Charity Cruise - 08/12

t5iv

Man I hope my car is ready for this. Fitted a Link over the weekend & its doing some weird stuff, hoping to get it fixed & tuned this weekend.

Wish me luck

Good luck mate! Would be great to have you there :D

Man I hope my car is ready for this. Fitted a Link over the weekend & its doing some weird stuff, hoping to get it fixed & tuned this weekend.

Wish me luck

I also hope mine is ready...goes into the insurance assessor a second time tomorrow afternoon...hope it gets fixed properly this time.

Wish me luck

when in doubt go back to stock for the weekend

I also hope mine is ready...goes into the insurance assessor a second time tomorrow afternoon...hope it gets fixed properly this time.

tell em to get farked till afterwards. Racing patrol has new tires......and the boss had a laugh at the suggestion.

• Like 1

when in doubt go back to stock for the weekend

tell em to get farked till afterwards. Racing patrol has new tires......and the boss had a laugh at the suggestion.

So I take it no racing Patrol for me then? :(

I'll be there, first SAU event

Skyline - Check

RB powered - Check

Nissan - Check

Good to meet a few forum guys, see you all there, either at the Cabbo BPs or at Samford

Excellent Tim!

My advice would be to catch up with Clint and Bodo at the Cabo meet as they can then introduce you to all of us :)