SAU Community

Bov Broken

wild31

ok, i have this bov setup on my 32gtr, problem is ive broken a plastic nipple on the back of one of the bov's where a vacuum hose goes on.

question i have is, can i run just one? obviously i plan to get mounting hole filled,(welded closed) and disconnecting the two unused vacuum hoses etc, just want to know if it will still run ok and will the remaining hold up? car runs 19psi on high boost if that helps at all.

i plan on replacing setup completely just have other things to invest in first, and i can do this all at no cost. cheers leepost-27243-0-29933100-1383741592_thumb.jpg

Won't be an issue given I'm almost certain there are people out there running a single GTR BOV on their RB25DET with more power than whatever you have :P not to say you don't have any haha, you know what I'm getting at.

• Like 1

yeah ill be removing broken one completely, and getting mounting flange for broken bov, welded closed, just wanted to get some opinions first, as i wasnt sure if just one will be able to hold extra pressure, but yolo. cheers peeps