SAU Community

greetings....

inark

From NZ :P

so many cars here i want....

4 to 1 ratio of cefiros to skylines from what ive seen all the way over the north island and 80% of the skylines ive seen are all 32s and 90% of them are 4 doors.

having a ball tho here... weathers been awesome and ive been staying down my nanas beach and im thinking of moving back and buying an Evo to drive around the hills and stuff.... so many nice roads to fang around in the hills and stuff

Heyyyyyy. Seems like your having alot of fun :(. Steal me sone cars and put em on a boat :D. Get ur arse back here :P dont stay in NZ. Aww yer get the Evo and bring it here :P

Chris

hahaha that was the other option...

i buy an Evo 4 or 5 here and live here for a year and bring it back... or maybe a mitsi GTO TT which are rediculously cheap here... my dad had one with about 200kw at the wheels and a porsche gearbox and wheels and all the options and he got it for 16k... they sell stockish in aussie for like 30k+

ouch.... the GTR Shop is just a 10 min drive from my dads house here in in trentham.... if its under 20kgs i could bring i back in my baggage :P

well depends on what u want and where u go...

everything is JDM here...

Integra Type-Rs JDM are about 16k fr a 96 model

Legacy JDM specs are about 16999 for a 2003 model

1993 GTO TT with minor mods is about 15k - 17k

Evo4s are about 25k - 35k depending on mods

plus theres a huge amount of different types of cars here.

ahhhhh skylines are soooooo cheap in nz :)

i wouldn't touch GTOs in aus. they are expensive to buy then expensive to service. but over there... sooooo cheap, maybe different ;)

enjoy NZ, i did. lots of adventure stuff to do there. i: rockclimbed x2, abseiled x2, jetboated, surfed (or tried), sandboarded, white water rafted x 3, concrete toboganed, caved (caving), hiked, canoed and jumped off trees hanging over rivers many times. fun times. i would have bungee jumped but i was too light at the time which meant i wouldn't bounce :) i watched a fat kid bungee jump and he totally keeeeled his lower back but he sure did bounce hehe.

ouch.... the GTR Shop is just a 10 min drive from my dads house here in in trentham.... if its under 20kgs i could bring i back in my baggage :)

Thanks mate but I think we are going to claim under her insurance. Would you believe she pushed my car (which was in the garage) back about 2 feet into some shelving, pushed the front end in about 2 inches and not a scratch on the E46 BMW 3 series?!!?!!?

lol mate i wish... its still in tokyo but will be here soon as the import approval is almost complete and theyre getting it on a ship this week i think gareth said.

i need to hurry up and sort out the rest of my finances super quick... typical of me... i leave everything to the last minute but the car i was selling (the daewoo) has clapped out just before i was about to get rid of it so its delayed the funds a little to complete the process...

It wont happen over night..... but it will happen.

Dude, could u get me a CD? it's an NZ artist called Brooke Fraser. Her CD comes out here July 11, but i can't wait that long. She's like X2 Platinum/Platnium (sp?) over there, but no one knows her here (except for those that went to the John Mayer concerts, she was the support act)

Brooke Fraser - What to do with daylight

I'm gonna put my molly meldrum hat on and say this girl will be big here :cheers:

Dude, could u get me a CD? it's an NZ artist called Brooke Fraser. Her CD comes out here July 11, but i can't wait that long. She's like X2 Platinum/Platnium (sp?) over there, but no one knows her here (except for those that went to the John Mayer concerts, she was the support act)

Brooke Fraser - What to do with daylight

I'm gonna put my molly meldrum hat on and say this girl will be big here :)

lmao i will get my mum or a cousin to get it for u if u want and send it over...