SAU Community

Rexmas 2013 December 21 @ Sandown

ssxRicho

Yep, car doesn't have to be registered always trailer my car. Just do it. You know you want to.

bahahaha. i NEED to sort suspension and brakes out first... if i can find the parts i need tomorrow, it could be on....

• Like 1

It states on the wax forum that you can get cams licence and fire extinguisher on the day is this correct?

Wrx club sell fire extinguishers for wrx only. For your skyline, Silvia, stagea I can help you. Pm me if you want. Cheers, Joe

I called up CAMS and renewed my licence on Friday... my new licence was in the mail on monday night. they normally send it out same day.

It'll be a bit late to get it now though... Does WRXmas allow signup on the day, think they did last year :)

Well i dont have a license so guessing im getting it on the day.. u can do that right??

Also "Only cars that have two seats in them and can carry passengers will be accepted."

Mine has rear seats aswell. I can have passengers yea?

Well i dont have a license so guessing im getting it on the day.. u can do that right??

Also "Only cars that have two seats in them and can carry passengers will be accepted."

Mine has rear seats aswell. I can have passengers yea?

You'll be right mate. They just mean that single seated race cars won't be accepted.

Woop woop, Car is ready to roll :)

Had zero motivation to get the car ready this evening when post-work-ciders were my main priority, but got it all done :)

Good. To. Go :D See you guys tomorrow

exciteddd :D only downside is I'm running just 215 stone rock tyres on the front.. couldn't find a place to fit the semis slicks on today… wonder if they change tyres there tomoz hmm