SAU Community

Support Needed

Assasin

Had an amazing half rack of Lamb ribs with bourbon sauce at Ribterranean last night; absolutely amazing!

So tender, incredible flavour! Really nice ambience; love the exposed brickwork inside.

Thanks for an awesome dinner; really nice to meet you James.

I'll definitely be back. :yes:

We have a small work outing coming up in the next couple of weeks and this sounds like the ticket, we're not only sold on the solid menu but the possibility to see mean as skylines parked outside. Wouldn't be an issue to accommodate 10 - 12 people by the sounds of it?

We have a small work outing coming up in the next couple of weeks and this sounds like the ticket, we're not only sold on the solid menu but the possibility to see mean as skylines parked outside. Wouldn't be an issue to accommodate 10 - 12 people by the sounds of it?

Hey mate, give James a ring on (02) 8065 0987, they have a whole private upstairs section for functions etc, so I doubt there would be any problem.

Coincidentally just booked this in for 10 people just before I read this so obviously no issues at all! I'm starving right now so going to be hard to wait :( until Friday... Cheers for that God_speed

Edited by pdot