SAU Community

Can We Please Make A C34 Section And An M35 Section?

C34S2STAG

Dear admins please! ?

I'm sure others agree it's so hard to find information for each model would be much easier with 2 different sections or am I just getting old? What do you think guys? Any chance admins?

Cheers

Wow this topic again, the old seperate the stagea clan lol.

Well I own both types of stagea and can say they are nothing a like except they are wagons ,

Both awsome cars but too me totally different species ! I think as I have said b4 it would be awsome to divide the thread up some what not entirely but ie what have you done to your c34 today and vice versa

Yeah, it doesn't bother me.

It's easy enough to know who your mates are and what they are up to with their cars, if you want to skip over stuff then do it. I mean, it's not like there isn't enough info on mods to do to RBs on this site...

I like reading it all, RB or VQ.

I have black wheel nuts, it takes too much time to read about all the boring cars without black wheel nuts.

Don't even get me started on how much time I've spent (wasted) reading post from people with pine scented air fresheners.

Everyone knows it's Sandalwood or nothing.

God reading is hard; if only there was a way you could look at just a tiny amount of detail and work out if it was relevant...

How about if you started offwith three R30 and a Subaru? Then got a Sil then a C34, then another C34 then another Sil, Then an R32 then another C34.

My brain is far*#d trying to keep up.

And I am definately NOT gett

ing any M type whatever caus they are too! Twee!

Hitler had only got one ball,

Goering had two but they were small,

Himmler had something similar,

But Goeballs got no balls at all.

Hitler = R30

Goering = R31

Himmler = R32

Goeballs = M types.

No apologies to any NSU, Audi, Merc, VW (read Hitlers revenge) et effing cetra Fatherland flop drivers. LOL

PS They dtropped bombs on me when I was a kid.

Far out I LOVE my three C34's, nearly as much as I loved my 64 Cortina. 126mph at Castlreagh Drags in 1966.

That's pretty epic for a Corty! :woot:

Any pics, or were images still being scribed to stone tablets? :whistling:

Way worse for us m35 guys as there ate way less of us

Not sure that's true anymore tbh, seems over the last year or 2 there have been more m35 specific threads on these forums than c34 ones, and the meets I have been to there are often more m35s there from what I have seen.

This idea has come up more than a few times over the years, imo there isn't a real need for a separate forum section, Personally I like seeing what people are doing with their cars, both c34 and m35. Sure it can be a bit frustrating searching for threads and getting a bunch of results for a different model stagea, but even so its really not that difficult to find information.

And I wouldnt be that surprised if splitting it into 2 sections results in having two mostly dead stagea forums, instead of the somewhat active one that we have now.

• Like 1

then we can seperate each model based onyear model and then by color.......

ooooh i would like to catch up with other enthusiest 2000 white owners....not that 1999 crowd...ruffians.

lol, but yeah it is like grouping the R34 and V series together

Dear admins please! ?

I'm sure others agree it's so hard to find information for each model would be much easier with 2 different sections or am I just getting old? What do you think guys? Any chance admins?

Cheers

Yep.. Agree 100%.... Its will save sooooooo much time.

I've really got no opinion either way, I like Reading about both too - in the meantime if we just tagged the post (or put it In the title) m35 or c34 it would make it easier to spot which threads are which.

I think logically, the most effective way to address this issue would be to create (read "add") "C34 Specific" and "M35 Specific" Sub-Categories.

This will allow the stuff that is indeed unique to one or the other to be found and discussed with minimal frustration, whilst still allowing for the combined "Stagea" joy we all already enjoy.

Justification:

Being new to Stags, and only ever having an M35, Finding helpful info on my car is often made rather difficult by the crossover of comments and parts and preferences and so on. Not just isolated to this thread or that thread, but also in the thread itself... like wheel fitment, or oils, or .. Bah, you know what I mean.

It would prevent having to clumsily use the search function and hope that you referred to the thing you want exactly right, and, kids... it just makes sense!!!

• Like 1