SAU Community

R34 Gt25 Brake Upgrade Help

Page34

I know there has been a few people asking this but I havnt really found a straightforward answer

I have a 98 r34 gt25 and I want to upgrade it's brakes on a budget (as I am only a first year aprentice)

What model skyline brakes will be a direct bolt on or if there not what brakes will fit with an adapter front and rear

Also should note I'm running the factory nissan alloys so would have to fit inside there

Witch model exactly tho

R34 Gt-t.

Runs 310x30mm rotors with 4 piston Sumitomo Calipers on the front, and 296x18mm rear rotors with 2 piston Sumitomo calipers. The rears are identical on R32,R33 GTS-t and R34 GT-t.

The fronts use 14mm mounting bolts, whereas the (similar looking) calipers for the R33GTS-t use 12mm mounting bolts, and also run a 296x30mm rotor. You can use a sleeve in the bolt hole but the pick is the GT-t caliper.

Ask any import wrecker, they will know what these are. You should be able source the front for $300-$400 with serviceable rotors. The rears will be half that, or less.

If you need rotors or pads; GSL Rallysport have some excellent, and well priced options.

• 2 weeks later...