SAU Community

Adaptronic Ecu For R34 Gtt For Sale Plus Other Bits!

Hi folks,

Up for sale I've got the following bits;

1; New Apatronic select (eSel027) plug and play to suit R34 GTT, with vac lines etc. Only opened to look, spec list can be found there http://www.adaptronic.com.au/product/esel027/ - Asking $1,000.

2; A set of 17x9 +22 Advan SA3R with 235/45/17 Federal 595ss - fronts have decent tread and rear are camber worn quite badly, comes with centre caps. Asking $650.

3; Apexi Delta fin turnflow FMIC with engine bay piping, in good condition with joiners and clamps, could use cleaning prior to use. Asking $500.

4; Bosch 044 fuel pump, worked fine before removal. Asking $100.

Price is negotiable on these, can assist with postage at your cost or arrange a meet halfway/deliver for extra $. I'm located in Northern Suburbs Melbourne.

Either PM or SMS on 0498 650 167. Pics to come, or fire me a SMS and I'll MMS pics back.

Cheers

Grant

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Up for sale I've got the following bits;

1; New Apatronic select (eSel027) plug and play to suit R34 GTT, with vac lines etc. Only opened to look, spec list can be found there http://www.adaptronic.com.au/product/esel027/ - Asking $950.

2; A set of 17x9 +22 Advan SA3R with 235/45/17 Federal 595ss - fronts have decent tread and rear are camber worn quite badly, comes with centre caps. Asking $600.

3; Apexi Delta fin turnflow FMIC with engine bay piping, in good condition with joiners and clamps, could use cleaning prior to use. On hold.

4; Bosch 044 fuel pump, worked fine before removal. Asking $90.

Price is negotiable on these, can assist with postage at your cost or arrange a meet halfway/deliver for extra $. I'm located in Northern Suburbs Melbourne.

Either PM or SMS on 0498 650 167. Pics to come, or fire me a SMS and I'll MMS pics back.

Cheers

Grant

Price adjustment time!

Want them goneski! As usual, will entertain any reasonable offers!

You buy!

Aww man I wish I didn't just buy seats otherwise I would be snapping up that ECU. Retail for $1499 and even with a hypergear discount it would still be $1099

Why u no laybuy?!

Aw, poor you.

Can always save up and buy the ECU, or sell the seats :P