SAU Community

who is up for a dyno day

skylinesteve

I will take ten at that price....providing they have a legal engine number

Troy, steve claims he bought a R34 GTR VSPEC II Nismo edition for 15,000 landed. LAGIT.

Then he was balbering he was at work in ADELAIDE and he claims he lives in melton saying when get backs back from work heel selll me the engine out of the car ( 450hp factory) for 4k+Gbox.

He said he doesnt like RB engines since thats old school and he likes Rotary''s that hes going to put a 20B triple rotar in the Nismo R34 GT-R VSPEC II.

Full of bs. how i know that is because its impossible at that price + he has the same MSN Display picture since the last 3 months. but he claims he is home now.

full of bs.

Troy, steve claims he bought a R34 GTR VSPEC II Nismo edition for 15,000 landed. LAGIT.

Then he was balbering he was at work in ADELAIDE and he claims he lives in melton saying when get backs back from work heel selll me the engine out of the car ( 450hp factory) for 4k+Gbox.

He said he doesnt like RB engines since thats old school and he likes Rotary''s that hes going to put a 20B triple rotar in the Nismo R34 GT-R VSPEC II.

Full of bs. how i know that is because its impossible at that price + he has the same MSN Display picture since the last 3 months. but he claims he is home now.

full of bs.

I am aware of that.....It annoys me coz i make my money in japan and when people go around quoteing these prices then people ask me for that kind of stuff and i quote them the true price and they think i am trying to rort them....

anyway....

who wants to go to the dyno???