SAU Community

Playstation 4 - What Games Do You Rate?

89CAL

Yeah I decided to go get it rather then wait for peoples opinions lol. Big W had it for $74 so was pretty happy with that

Was worried PS4 games were going to be around $110 to start with so pretty happy they are about what ps3 games were just before ps4 came out

Anyway, enjoying infamous so far, seems like they have made a big step forward. Didnt play infamous 2 but the first one was good fun

Infamous: SS is definitely one of the better games on PS4.

The graphics are super detailed with excellent lighting and particle counts.

The sound is extremely dense with the inclusion of real time dynamic sounds, as oppose to looping sound effects.

Gameplay is mostly smooth - though it uses an unlocked frame rate so can feel a bit juddery sometimes.

Unfortunately I've found it to be a bit repetitive as far as side missions go but this is a minor observation in an otherwise awesome game.

Much like the previous Infamous games, the story is quite interesting as it contains a lot of undertones to real life political situations (e.g. government survelence).

The moral decisions you make also affect the way your character evolves as either Hero or Infamous.

Use of the PS4 controller touchpad (to perform open door actions and scanning your finger prints) and light bar (slowly gets brighter blue or red depending on the more closer you are to becoming a Hero or Infamous, respectively) has been incorporated as an additional novelty.

If you have a PS4, this is a must have game. You will not be disappointed.

EDIT - This game came out on my birthday and was given as a gift :D

Its still a bit glitchy when climbing walls. The camera doesnt do what you want it to. Think people who have played will understand.

But its not enough to ruin it, doesnt always happen

Well looks like ive finished infamous now lol. Well havent taken over all the districts but have done all the good missions. Might have to start again and go evil

Well looks like ive finished infamous now lol. Well havent taken over all the districts but have done all the good missions. Might have to start again and go evil

ive also finished it but i went full evil first, best ps4 game ive played so far

also finished infamous on both good and evil. only need one more trophy to 100% the game... Playing it on expert level the second time isnt hard at all, i actually died less on expert than normal

Patiently waiting for Driveclub haha, was really looking forward to Driveclub and The Crew on launch day, but sadly didn't happen.Also waiting for Watch Dogs too, right now my PS4 is just sitting in my room, bought Assassins black flag, didn't really like it compared to the others.

kind of want another GTA for ps4 too. gotta wait a few years i guess lol

This will be great, unless they do what they did with GTA4, was still fun but

Mine are fine? Played the PS3 the other day and the joysticks seem alot lighter, so not sure if thats from wear or if the PS4 ones are a bit tighter

no problems so far, but my L2 button is squeaky.....

hmm yeah the padding on the left stick on the ps4 has all worn away and now its all slippery, the right stick is on its way out too. I play a fair bit of bf4 so one would think both sticks get regular use, so I'm a bit perplexed why one is wearing out quicker then the other. Maybe I'm a mad sweater when I'm playing haha.