SAU Community

Playstation 4 - What Games Do You Rate?

89CAL

Outlast DLC comes out next week. Looking forward to this.

Also Wolfenstein: New Order (with bonus Doom $ beta, when available) comes out in a few weeks. Kind of looking forward to this one.

• 2 weeks later...

so heart broken..... got wolfenstein launch day, downloaded huge 5 gb patch, starting playing for 1 minute, ps4 decided to f**k itself.... it is doing the auto eject problem, keeps on trying to eject a disc every 5 seconds even with no disc inserted... and wouldnt connect to the internet anymore via wireless or wired :(

oh damn. My PS3 has just started playing up, flashing red light 3 times and shutting down during games, Think its the Blu-ray drive but will have to wait till next week to try that out

If the PS4 plays up now I'll be fairly devestated lol

Anyone had a go at Watchdogs yet? I'm waiting till I'm home from work next wednesday to go buy it

so heart broken..... got wolfenstein launch day, downloaded huge 5 gb patch, starting playing for 1 minute, ps4 decided to f**k itself.... it is doing the auto eject problem, keeps on trying to eject a disc every 5 seconds even with no disc inserted... and wouldnt connect to the internet anymore via wireless or wired :(

unplug the power cord then keep hitting the power button till it stop beeping.

its like anti-static safeguard or something.

thought that was a reply to my post for a second and was thinking thats sweet if it works :)

Then looked who was quoted lol :(

So noone been playing Watch Dogs? I'm keen to give it a go when I get home, looks pretty good

thought that was a reply to my post for a second and was thinking thats sweet if it works :)

Then looked who was quoted lol :(

So noone been playing Watch Dogs? I'm keen to give it a go when I get home, looks pretty good

Your one might need the heat gun treatment. Give it a youtube - if you can do plugs on your car you can do this fix.

Edited by Floyd Westwood

Ive 'flowed' the board and put new thermal paste on the heatsinks, so I'm fairly sure thats not the issue. It sat there downloading stuff for about 5 hours with no problems. And I can get Black ops 2 to work after a few tries (online), GTA5 didnt seem to be a problem. But F1 2013 kept shutting the Playstation off in a similar situation a few times

I think its blu-ray drive, I have another PS3 that doesnt work that I got off a friend so I might try the blu-ray drive out of it and see if it helps

Really, the reviews have been pretty shithouse so far. I may end up getting it but I doubt it I gold wolfenstien instead. Will probably sell it on here cheap in a few weeks when I finish it if anyone is keen

I'm liking Watch Dogs so far, haven't played too much yet but I got the game for $14 (used a gift card work gave me :) ) so can't complain even if the game is average

But so far so good :)

Wolfenstein is also really fun. Definitely surpasses my expectations and is also a step in the right direction for FPS single player games.

I've also got Watch Dogs but yet to have a chance to play it.