SAU Community

Playstation 4 - What Games Do You Rate?

89CAL

l went to by driveclub this morning but got talked out of it by the bloke at eb games, got destiny instead and ill wait for the crew to come out and hope that itll be as good as the salesman was making out. im getting a bit over the lack of decent games on ps4 atm, all i want is a decent racing game ffs

Wait for Project Cars, shame i'm getting that on PC instead of PS4 because of the lack of Race wheel support, just waiting till they make G27 compatible with PS4

Has anyone played Sleeping Dogs - Definitive Edition?

I missed the opportunity on PS3 though it is great that it has been re-released on PS4. It is very similar to GTA5 though with an undercover cop / Triad type storyline.

If you like Grand Theft Auto style open world action / adventure games I highly recommend it.

I looked at it the other day in JB but didn't really give it too much attention. Might have to take a closer look.

Has anyone started a club on Driveclub? If there is enough people to get an SAU one going maybe we should do that. I stopped playing so I didnt have to do some of the events without some of the cars you unlock through clubs

Edited by 89CAL

been playing destiny for the last week or so, its pretty good but the loot system is shit and its starting to get a bit repetative. playing on line is laggy as f**k most games and makes it nearly unplayable sometimes but otherwise its a pretty good game 7.5/10

Just got my hands on "evil within" It looks amazballs. so keen to play it.

I bought my ps4 3 months ago, it came with a free game - kill zone :(

I bought sleeping dogs and BF4

I took the clear plastic of killzone today and played it for the first time while waiting for evil within to download, It actually wasn't all that bad....... for a free game, can't imagine anyone actually paying money for it.

best game this year - The last of us wins hands down!

Keen for the new Gran Turismo and +1 for G27 + ps4 support.

So a bit of feed back on "evil within" -

Its fkn terrible.

If you can buy it for under $40 then thats about all its worth.

I got through the first chapter, some parts didn't make sense, like I got chased by a guy with a chainsaw then instead of cutting me to pieces he puts a small knick in my leg so I'm able to limp away and escape....

then I went to play chapter 2, but it told me it hadn't loaded yet, ended up waiting 45 minutes for it to load!!! wtf!!!

after that chapter 3 was the same!!

thats about as far as i got.

otherwise graphics 8/10

story line 6/10

scare factor - 9/10 - especially on a 200 inch projector with surround sound at midnight!

I got it on ebay for $35 earlier that day I saw it in EB games for $99

• 2 weeks later...

New COD is a big improvement over the old one. Was a bit worried they were going to ruin it with all this boost-jumping around but its all been put together quite well. Only got to play for about an hour the other day but I really like it