SAU Community

Why Do People Get All Butthurt When They See Or Hear Someone Who Puts On A Gtr Badge

I mean it's their car, they can do anything legally to it if they wanted too, its not like they put on your number plate pretending to be you etc

How can a GTR badge hurt or offend anybody making people stupidly react as if they saw Obama make out with Putin in their homes.

You see Holdens put on Chevvy badges yet you don't see anyone complaining here, well not as much as people here seeing a GTR badge then rolling and crying as if its the end of the world.

It kind of makes me laugh to myself when i browse through past forums and seeing posts like "wow nice car man, oh i take it back when i saw the GTR badge" or "dude why put on a GTR badge thats stupid"

Well not as stupid as they making a big deal out of a nice looking car and creating a fuss around a tiny symbol that has nothing to do with them.

Makes me want to put a GTR badge on Corollas, Civics and of course Skylines just to piss off over reactive people lol.

Edited by Elegant Skyline

It is stupid, especially when you own a GTR and see a GTST or GTT with one.

Its like the owner has a massive L tattooed to his forehead.

They are tryhards, they should stick to the shopping list down the side of the doors on their stocky setup.

Edit, Im sure Holden V8 owners think the same when they see a V6 Commonwhore with Chev badges.

Usually those drivers include a seat reclined all the way back, the boot rattling from the subs, and the cap turned backwards and to one side for extra down force when the cabin vents are open......

Edited by GTRPSI
  • Like 3

It is stupid, especially when you own a GTR and see a GTST or GTT with one.

Its like the owner has a massive L tattooed to his forehead.

They are tryhards, they should stick to the shopping list down the side of the doors on their stocky setup.

Edit, Im sure Holden V8 owners think the same when they see a V6 Commonwhore with Chev badges.

Usually those drivers include a seat reclined all the way back, the boot rattling from the subs, and the cap turned backwards and to one side for extra down force when the cabin vents are open......

Love this! ... Always see red p platers with the gts and the shopping list down the side their door. Makes me cringe....

• Like 1

its your choice to do whatever you want, its your car and you need to be the one appreciating it.

however its everyone elses choice and right to call you a f**king twat.

who is really butthurt?

• Like 3

Well in my own logic, as long as it is not illegal and causing harm to anybody, do what you want with your car but no one has the right to abuse others especially calling others a "f**cking twat" when they haven't even touch you physically and verbally is what you call "having issues" to which i suggest you should look in the mirror as who is butthurt.

Curious as to how this forum will turn out :)

No, school holiday starts in April 14th and ends 25th April, well at least for NSW

http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/calendar/?do=setViewPeriod&categoryid=2&viewType=yearView

I assume you were out of school for quite a while ago right cause there is never a school holiday in March.

Edited by Elegant Skyline
  • Like 2

It's the Cringe Factor of labelling it something that it's not.

Might aswell put an "Urvan" or "Dualis" badge on while you're at it.

Just cause a Fella wears a dress and straps on a fake pair of boobs, doesn't make him a chick.

You see Holdens put on Chevvy badges yet you don't see anyone complaining...

Wait till 2017 when...

Husband:- "Come outside darling and check out our new Chevvy that's just arrived here in Oz!"

Wife:- "Well how come 5 years ago, you brought home 'something' and it had the same badge on it?"

:P Let's let Hitler say a few rants!!!...