SAU Community

R33 Gtr Midnight Purple. [Vic] Low Mileage, First Aussie Owner, Long Rego

Up for grabs is my pride and joy. One of the very clean and original R33 GTR in the country. Owned by an Automotive Engineering and an avid car enthusiast.

This example come with the rare and desirable midnight purple exterior metallic paint. I have upgraded the front spoiler to the Series 3 one. The exterior side skirts came in with the car from japan (unsure of brand). It has a full HKS exhaust system and rare three spoke advan wheels. The low mileage RB26 twin turbo engine is in perfect condition with no leaks or additional noises. The interior is immaculate for its age with the original recaros, no tears or scuffs.

When the car came in from Japan, the speedometer was not working, therefore I had to change the cluster. Hence the mileage now shows 106xxx from the car the cluster came with. I have the compliance papers showing the original mileage of 88xxx km. I also have the HKS air intake system, which I will provide with the car. Swapped to OEM intake during RWC and never changed back. The car is garaged and washed and waxed every weekend.

Looking for a lucky new owner. The only reason for selling this is that I will be leaving Australia as I will be graduating from the University of Melbourne with my Masters Degree in Engineering Management.

Nissan GTR R33 1995

88,900 km run solid RB26 Twin Turbo Motor

Rare Midnight Purple Metallic Exerior

Series 3 Front Spoiler

Aftermarket Side Skirts from Japan (Came with car)

Original Xenon Headlamps

Rare ADVAN three spoke deep dished alloy wheels

255/R17 Near new Tyres

HKS full exhaust system

Laser Platinum Plugs

Immaculate Interior

Original Recaro Bucket Seats with no tear or scuffs

Series 3 Four-Spoke Leather Stitched Steering Wheel

New Pioneer Head Unit with USB/AUX

Original GTR mats.

I will be providing RWC and it has Rego till 24th Dec 2014

Price: 25,999 (Firm)

Please contact me @ 0420680611

I look forward to your replies.

post-120808-0-10130200-1395025480_thumb.jpg

post-120808-0-70833800-1395025483_thumb.jpg

post-120808-0-85799900-1395025484_thumb.jpg

post-120808-0-34109800-1395025485_thumb.jpg

post-120808-0-30025500-1395025490_thumb.jpg

post-120808-0-96317100-1395025490_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the advice.

The pictures from the original post (with three spoke advan wheels) are not shopped. I will also upload some clear images soon. As for the paint, there are a few marks here and there, very normal for a car of this age with original paint. However, there are no dents or damages.

I look forward to some interest on this car now with the upgraded wheels/tyres.