SAU Community

Stolen R34 Coburg North

Tmaree_r34

Didn't post on here I forgot about this site completely when it happened.. I've been out looking everywhere and it's doing my head in..

It was the only day I left my car at home and went to work in my sisters car ..

I know it's late.. And I know it's probably gone but Atleast others are aware .. I've seen a few go missing in my area ):

It sucks..

I was out for a bit of a random look for my Stagea in pascoe vale area last night, didn't see anything black & R34-shaped sorry dude.

Oh for a time machine & a baseball bat eh?

3 weeks later and my car is at home in the garage waiting to get the ignition fixed! Other than that my sub was stolen but that of all things in the car to be missing I don't even care!!!

It's exactly how it was when I left it!

FOUND IN PRESTON

BRIGHTON AVE !!

Crazy can't even explain how happy I am! My heart is singing!!! So happppy (: post-132271-13954909627706_thumb.jpgpost-132271-13954909739699_thumb.jpg

Trust me I know how lucky it is I can't even believe it still! The night before yesterday was the night I finally started to accept that it may be gone forever .. And then I wake up and get the best news in the world (:

. ..And then I wake up and get the best news in the world (:

Haha Dude how late do you sleep ? ! !

I was trying to call & sending messages until nearly Midday !

Glad you got your wheels back home, did they get any prints ?

The R34 was just sitting there, in a suburban street not looking particularly out of place except for 3 weeks of dust, 2 parking tickets and a notice that Gas works were going to happen, and please move your car !

Just goes to show - cars get dumped in quiet suburban streets, where there's no cameras & everyone's asleep.

*Keep your eyes peeled for White C34 Stag with Towbar & "The USA Surf" Tailgate sticker plz guys!*

p.s. Everyone get an immobiliser! that's first on my list if the Stag comes back.

Or two immobilisers. And a club-lock. and a rottweiler. Grrrrr.. . .

I had work the night before and I'm a sick as a dog!!!! All I did the last three weeks was work and drive around aimlessly looking for my car and then you found it!

I genuinely am so grateful!!! Can not believe how close it was 10 minute trip and my car is sitting there chilling..

I really hope you find your car too! I will keep an eye!! Thanks again!!!!!

The cops didn't really tell me anything, they female cop came to my house and said that the Preston police had finger printed my car, and that I can basically drive it home from the spot it was found -.- got it towed to a shop it's locked away till I get it fixed this week!

I will follow up with police tomorow see if they get anything from it!!

• Like 1