SAU Community

Happy Laps Lakeside Park 22-June-2014

Cadmoon

As part of the admin team of Qld Evo Owners I would really like to thank SAU for the invites to events like this. We really appreciate it & always have a great time with SAU.

Carl

And here I am trying to join up as part of the group on facebook and I keep getting rejected with no feedback at all :/

It's like a secret uber exclusive club that excludes everybody including myself despite the fact I'm in QLD and do own one of these so called emo's....

I'll be there spectating

What form of driving is this?

And here I am trying to join up as part of the group on facebook and I keep getting rejected with no feedback at all :/

It's like a secret uber exclusive club that excludes everybody including myself despite the fact I'm in QLD and do own one of these so called emo's....

What form of driving is this?

Those self snobby EVO owners...

It's the only form of driving Nick is good at.

I haven't seen a request from you Nick. How long ago was that?

A couple months ago but have had a few go's before that with a few weeks in between.

I just put another request in ;)

Those self snobby EVO owners...

It's the only form of driving Nick is good at.

Well, for someone with over 20k posts on here, he isn't responding to me. It's like he's ignoring me or something..... :closedeyes:

Edited by me_larr

Well, for someone with over 20k posts on here, he isn't responding to me. It's like he's ignoring me or something..... :closedeyes:

That's because he knows he can't actually drive in any direction other than a straight line.

I assume you mean attend in his car. Unfortunately after an incident with someone who had never been on track we want people to have done experience before driving on lakeside.

tierods done,cars washed,and fuelled up,am ready to roll,cant wait till tomorrow,will be an early wakeup and a 1.5 hour drive but will be sooo worth it.

• Like 1

tierods done,cars washed,and fuelled up,am ready to roll,cant wait till tomorrow,will be an early wakeup and a 1.5 hour drive but will be sooo worth it.

likewise

you cant turn up in a dirty broad minded person mike,everyone will be jealous,lol.

Be f**ked if I'm washing it now, not after the afternoon I've had.

• Like 1