SAU Community

One In A Row

r32-25t

Hayne for man of the series. The tanned one with the whistle not the one that cries a lot.

Why? Coz he was nice enough not to send Thurston off for you??

ha ha FFS. NSW gets away with murder, wants Thurston sent off.

Oh well enjoy your 1, if that's as good as you can do we will be starting a run of 5 next year.

Fear not QLD cuz reinforcement is here.

ONE IN A ROW ??? Think I should get some of the admins to change it to ONCE EVERY EIGHT YEARS!

There was some bad calls that could have changed this game in favour of QLD very fast.

NSW got this one but only just - and that was on there home turf.

QLD I thought was better team........................wait wait wait - it is a better team :P

Just like Queensland then, so both teams got away with it, so it can't be bias if they were both doing it

You are right in saying both teams did it. You are wrong in saying both got away with it. One team was penalised twice as often. So yeah it can be biased. And I am not actually claiming bias. I am claiming shit refereeing and this time QLD was the one that suffered. Next time QLD could benefit and I would still be pissed off. At this level refs should not be deciding games

I agree this ref should have been dropped after the first game.

But there were some calls that could have seen nsw score earlier as well but we will never know

No sam dropped it, ive seen a tigers try taken away under very similar circumstances

Sam's try wasn't in my opinion. Correct ruling.

Not a good end result on the Scoreboard :/

celebrate your win Blue's. Congratulations :cheers:

Honestly, If it was me I'd still be disappointed in some of your teams performance.

Gallon, Bird, Farrer, Watmough and even Hayne were a disappoint.

Gallon, Farrer and Bird hogged the ball too much trying to be the HERO and win the game in a team sport. The score would have been so much more in your favour if not for them.

I didn't even know Hayne was on the field till he ran 40 meters (over his dead ball line). 10 seconds left and the blues still in fear of a loss, says a lot in itself.

Call me one eyed but a better team lost on the night.

A slap, Pffft. A headbutt, Pffft - really? Soft much ?

Why is it NSW won yet my fb news feed is full of NSW supporters complaining that the crying will begin from QLD supporters, and there has been maybe 1 or 2 QLD supporters even post :glare:

No wonder I don't follow the game, I wouldn't know if I am meant to have a cry or not win or loose!

They made that shit illegal a year ago, not my choice I liked the biff.

Yes hayne didn't do much cause Queensland were so scared of him that every time he touched the ball half the team jumped on him

• Like 1

Sam's try wasn't in my opinion. Correct ruling.

Not a good end result on the Scoreboard :/

celebrate your win Blue's. Congratulations :cheers:

Honestly, If it was me I'd still be disappointed in some of your teams performance.

Gallon, Bird, Farrer, Watmough and even Hayne were a disappoint.

Gallon, Farrer and Bird hogged the ball too much trying to be the HERO and win the game in a team sport. The score would have been so much more in your favour if not for them.

I didn't even know Hayne was on the field till he ran 40 meters (over his dead ball line). 10 seconds left and the blues still in fear of a loss, says a lot in itself.

Call me one eyed but a better team lost on the night.

A slap, Pffft. A headbutt, Pffft - really? Soft much ?

that slap was the best - good ol Thurston made laugh

Intense game it was - that's why I like state of origin

The passion each team have makes it all worth watching

The refs - shhhhhivers they will look at some footage and go 'yeah I f**ked that call up' lol

Bring on next game but more importantly next years Origin series