SAU Community

August Sandown

billywhiz

Re prices: seems $215 for non members, $185 WRX members and $275 is for their race series

Though I tried to check the number of entries and the link doesn't seem to be open now, full?

Richo, not sure I'm going to enter next year if you require entrants to be dead :-)

Diet*

I'm still waiting on reply via email lol have re emailed as I'm having same issue as Simon

Re access issues, I've been advised there is a site issue, they are hoping to have it fixed tomorrow

Re access issues, I've been advised there is a site issue, they are hoping to have it fixed tomorrow

Thanks. Was starting to worry would miss out

Their website isn't broken according to a recent post on their forums:

The event still has tons of places but we have had to take registrations down whilst we adjust some supp reg details. Hopefully up again tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

inb4 130 cars, 70db and $255 non members

Lol

So as a newbie to this, do we need a log in etc for the WRX forums or would we be able to register without one?

You don't need to be a wrx forum user to enter WRX events. Forum's mentioning it should be up tonight?

If you do register for the forum, you'll only be able to write to public pages

To get member pricing for events etc, you need to be a WRX club member, they have restrictions on type of car that enables entry.

At 7am I got another mailout email from WRX announcing Sandown August 16th... the page is still asking me to login, and throwing 403 Access Denied once I've logged in, stopping me from entering.

I've shot them an email about it.

Bit tricky to have an SAU Round when we're not even allowed to enter...

Bit tricky to have an SAU Round when we're not even allowed to enter...

You are banned from entering Simon.

If the evo was tuned I would be booked in already. Seems our WRX organiser is also my new LiquiMoly rep. He was keen to see the yellow peril on the track. Perhaps Rexmas...

• Like 1

You shouldn't need to login to sign up. Their system has stuffed up somewhere.

Not to panic, if they don't get their shit together by the end of this week we'll head back to PI for the PIARC on the 17th (day after WRX day).

Entered.

Price is the same as always I believe... Hasn't changed in the past few weeks at least...

Ah just realised I had been looking @ the WRX member price previously

I have quizzed them on the supp regs changes post entries going live again as it changed to 140 max.

http://forum.wrx.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80167

Anything over 100 cars is just too much once you factor in they never start on time, lunch break and passenger laps. $225 is too expensive to get f**k all track time.

Jesus... When I entered I'm pretty sure I read 90... Thus why I was so keen for it

Edit: Event still says 33 Registered, 57 Spaces left... 33 + 57 = 90 :/

Jesus... When I entered I'm pretty sure I read 90... Thus why I was so keen for it

Edit: Event still says 33 Registered, 57 Spaces left... 33 + 57 = 90 :/

Supp regs say different...

post-34191-14073171085061_thumb.jpg

Have entered - still be a good day out.