SAU Community

August Sandown

billywhiz

Entering tonight as I don't have my licence details on me at work. Lets hope it doesn't sell out today.

FYI, you can load a previously completed registration entry when logged into the WRX page and cut and paste details. I usually do that as I cbf going to the glovebox.

FYI, you can load a previously completed registration entry when logged into the WRX page and cut and paste details. I usually do that as I cbf going to the glovebox.

Well there you go. I always end up trying to catch my mrs before she leaves for work and make her run to the garage haha. I'll get onto it now.

I have a pic of my SAU VIC and CAMS licence on my phone for moments like those

• Like 1

miniwog mocked my cruddy 2 year old shagged RSR's at PI, with good reason, they were all over the shop even when it was dry...

Just called traction tyres... with 35 minutes left in the 4 for 3 yoko promo... Guess what I just got :D

Was Buy 3 Yokohama tyres, get the 4th Free... so saved a few hundred bucks by ordering them today.

Tomorrow I'll have 4 x AD08R's

Anyone want some 265/35/18 Achilles 123S in near new condition?

• Like 1

miniwog mocked my cruddy 2 year old shagged RSR's at PI

Haha good work, those things were f**ked! Tyres and brakes, don't muck around with either.

what promo? I would have bought a set of AO50s if I'd have known.

Don't worry, I already tried that. Motorsport tyres were excluded and I tried 3 different retailers hoping one was stupid enough to not know the terms lol

• Like 1

Was Buy 3 Yokohama tyres, get the 4th Free... so saved a few hundred bucks by ordering them today.

Tomorrow I'll have 4 x AD08R's

Anyone want some 265/35/18 Achilles 123S in near new condition?

save them for daily duties. get a tyre fitter at home :P

even the $80 to swap them back would be worth the $100's on AD08R tread wear

will come spectate if i have the day off.

save them for daily duties. get a tyre fitter at home :P

even the $80 to swap them back would be worth the $100's on AD08R tread wear

will come spectate if i have the day off.

Will be running my AVS 17's 235&255's when on the street now... and the BBS 18's 235&265 will just be for track

SAU-Vic Member.

Please confirm your attendance (either racing or spectator) so I can sort out catering requirements for the Squires Loft Nunawading BBQ! https://www.facebook.com/SquiresNunawading?ref=hl

Usual cheese/steak sambo's & skewers will be on the menu :)

The only thing it won't record your license details though... Everything else it does... I just dig up my prior entry email and get it from that

SAU-Vic Member.

Please confirm your attendance (either racing or spectator) so I can sort out catering requirements for the Squires Loft Nunawading BBQ! https://www.facebook.com/SquiresNunawading?ref=hl

Usual cheese/steak sambo's & skewers will be on the menu :)

We will both be there, only as spectators though this time :)