SAU Community

Brisbane Custom Exhaust Shop

Brandon

I'm sick of the drone from the titanium and would like to know if we have anyone in Brisbane that can do a quiet (say 91 or 91dB) exhaust system (front pipe and catback) that will flow at least 350kW for any future plans. Dump pipe installation is too hard and I wouldn't be doing an turbo anytime soon.

I got a brand new Kakimoto Regu 06&R previously but the mid resonator was rubbing against the drive shaft. I cant be bothered with after market catback system. Just wants a solution that will fix it.

Probably will never sell the car if I can get rid of the droning. Somebody help me out!

GT Auto does titanium work, so you may want to have chat to them about adding extra silencer or resonator to reduce the drone.

i got a HKS exhaust and added extra resonator to reduce "terrible drone" at low speed / revs.

so much better for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if serious

That looks pretty good Scotty

I have a series 2 Land rover with a Holden 186 in it, that I am currently modifying. It has extractors that I have had to modify to make them fit so it would be a little bit of a pain at the start but its all pretty accessible as there is no panels on it. 2" mild steel system. Let us know if this is something you do?