SAU Community

Nsw Engineered R32 Gtst M Spec Gtr Front $7500 Negotiable.

Time to let my nicely modified 1989 R32 Gtst go after 5 years of ownership. I am 40 and need to move onto something more practical as a daily driver. It has190,000kms and lots of maintenance has been done to make this a very nice car to own and drive. It has been tracked twice and coped with a 37 degree day at Eastern Creek with no dramas. It is registered until February 2015 and has a full engineering report which is lodged with the RTA including photos and emission report print out. It covers everything except the Apexi Power FC and the carbon boot and bonnet (I have steel gtr spec bonnet and boot with N1 lip if needed) . I have been pulled at RBTs on numerous occasions and have never had an issue (once they check it is engineered on their system they dont bother).

It is a 1989 model without ABS making it the lightest turbo R32 you can buy at around 1310kg. The oil has been changed every 5000km or less and it uses virtually no oil between services. On top of routine maintenance the following maintenance items have been done in my ownership (with receipts).

Reconditioned starter motor

Head gasket etc..

New BMC

New Spitfire coils

New coil loom

New O2 sensor

New OEM radiator fan (most are cracked, check before buying)

Reconditioned radiator

New battery

New bushes various including rear subframe (removed and completely replaced)

New OEM door and window seals (big$$$$)

It has the following modifications:

Engine/Drivetrain

200rwkw with dyno sheet on safe tune

Apexi Power FC with controller

Spitfire coil packs

550cc injectors

HiFlow Walbro pump

GCG Steel Wheel BB Turbo

Large FMIC

Large aftermarket Radiator

3 Stage electronic boost controller (6, 12 and 16 psi)

Excedy HD clutch

Standard Airbox with improved piping and K&N filter

3inch exhaust with hi-flow CAT

Suspension/brakes/wheels

BC BR Coilovers with spanners

Whiteline swaybars f/r

Strut bars f/r including brake master stopper

R34 GTT 296mm 4 piston front brakes and twin piston rear

Staggered 17x8/9 et 30 Bronze Kosei Direzza RCS (forged?)

Currenty has 17x9 Direzzas on the front and white Greddy Gravity 17x9.5 et 30 on back

All six wheels come with the car.

Body/Interior

Gtr front end with N1 ducts and grill

Rolled guards f/r

Carbon bonnet

Carbon boot with N1 lip

(Steel gtr bonnet and boot with N1 lip available)

Nardi Steering wheel

Turbo timer

Voodoo gear knob

Genuine floormats perfect condition

Immaculate trim/seats no cracks or tears. One very small dash bubble in the usual spot.

Re gassed air con works beautifully

Bad points

Brakes are squealing. Work great with perfect bite but rotors need machining

Paint is very bright and clean looking but has a few blemishes when you look closely (no fade, rust, cracking or flaking)

Front bar has lots of stone chips

Tyres will need replacing soon

Oil pressure gauge is reads low when warm (probably just the sensor but it has been this way throughout my ownership with no problems)

I am selling so will meet the market after a few people have made offers. Please do not make an offer unless you are in a position to buy immediately. Test drives are OK provided I believe you are a genuine buyer. Please do not waste my time as I have a busy schedule. Viewing is in Annandale (Sydney innerwest)

Call Dan zero four 25 two seven 6 534

Look at my build thread for pics.

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?22515-R32-Skyline/page8