SAU Community

Official End Of Year Putty Road Cruise - Wrap Up

PN-Mad

Because he wouldn't let him merge in.

No it's not, the guy in the right lane who isn't over taking is actually the one in the wrong

I was the one overtaking and was clearly past him when he decided to be a d!ck and accelerate to get in front of me. I could have continued to accelerat if I wanted to but chose to slow down to avoid an accident. If he wanted to merge he should have simply changed lanes behind me not hit 140+ and cross into an emergency lane just to be a hero.

It is also illegal to speed up to stop another vehicle from overtaking.

• Like 1

its a shame we were held up by the 2 GTR's.

Hahaha I know right? at least we had good eye candy... speaking of which... this thread used to be about awesome pics... :(

Which GTRs? All I know is I was held up by one GTR in particular :)

Alright, clearly some nerves are getting frayed here, which was NOT the reason this thread exists.

However, there is NO NEED for name-calling, and any further breaches will result in a ban.

The people behind SAU-NSW put these events on for the benefit of its members, and at the beginning of this (and every) cruise, we clearly state that any dangerous and/or idiotic behaviour will not be tolerated. Remember that this cruise was on public roads, and we are sharing those roads with other members of the public. You are OBLIGED to follow the road rules just like at any other time you are driving.

• Like 4

After that I was reallyglad to be in the first group that left the truck stop, these guys knew how to drive!

Overall a fantastic cruise.

I tried to set a good pace but given I had my 6 year old in the car I didn't want to put him at risk or break the speed limit to put my licence at risk, cause public road not race track

• Like 2

This is why I don't cruise anymore.. Whinge Whinge bitch bitch. If someone is driving silly near you. Pull over for 30 seconds and get away.

Being right behind your buddy on a cruise is gay. Blocking is gay. Excessive speeding is gay.

It's a skyline cruise let the speedy ones in front to go off ahead and go your own pace.

Then approach the driver you had an issue with like an adult not jump down his throat or do it on the forums.

You are all grown men act like it

f**king BAU (babies Australia) this place is

This is why I don't cruise anymore.. Whinge Whinge bitch bitch. If someone is driving silly near you. Pull over for 30 seconds and get away.

Being right behind your buddy on a cruise is gay. Blocking is gay. Excessive speeding is gay.

It's a skyline cruise let the speedy ones in front to go off ahead and go your own pace.

Then approach the driver you had an issue with like an adult not jump down his throat or do it on the forums.

You are all grown men act like it

f**king BAU (babies Australia) this place is

Lol!!, aren't you touchy today, going through a dry spell huh?

Remind me at the next meeting to remind you about the other thread, I want to see you go blue in the face :D