SAU Community

Eoi-Advan 17" Tc2 Rims & Semi Slicks With 80%+ Rubber For Sale Or Trade

I was looking at Powder Coating my Advan's that came up a GTR I just bought but after the weekend giving them a wash and seeing what immaculate condition they are in, I thought they might be of more value to someone that wants gold rims. I am told these rims & tyres have done under 3000kms from previous owner, which was initialdennis here from the forums.

Rims are Advan TC2 with Hankook Ventura RS3 Semi Slicks in excellent condition! Rims have NO gutter rash, with the inside of the rim also shining like brand new!

I am interested in trading with some nice, immaculate 18" Black or Gunmetal Rims that sit mean and look great on a R32. They have to have function as well as look great! Some dish would be great, but not too fussed!

As you probably know, Genuine Advans are expensive and these rims are in immaculate condition, so I will put an asking price if anyone is wanting to buy them. If you have trades, let me know what they are and how much money you are willing to give on top, unless you have something of the same value.

Price- $3300

Jamie 0401-004-999

Also interested to hear what rim you think would sit the best on this car! looking to get dark tint soon and want to keep is as street as possible.

Look forward to hearing your comments and offers;)

post-8487-0-42069100-1419294113_thumb.jpg

Edited by glaze

And do you guys think 19" Rims are too big for this car? I have a set of immaculate BBS Challenge wheels with new rubber that i could powder coat black and put on. They are a great rim but I thought 19" might be a little big?

Yes 19" is too big. 17 or 18 is the right size, anything larger just look too fully sik & hectic basically.

You don't use different sized rims because a different rolling diameter will upset your 4WD system and a different tyre width will just make the thing understeer even worse than it already does.

Kool. What is the best size rims for a R32? I want 18's preferably. Thx

18x9.5 +22 is recommended for 32R's. As long as the car isn't excessively lowered. (with 265's)

You can do 18x9.5 +12 but once again make sure the car isn't excessively low.

(looking at that photo of your's it'd be on the limit for +12's without scraping)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...