SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

37 minutes ago, Looney_Head said:

awesome result Pete. now time for some videos of it running.

Yeah mate , they did a good job finishing off the last of my list. Would have been a lot easier and cheaper if I knew what I was doing when I started it, lol

not much on vids and most are boring from inside the car,  there is nowhere to hide in a small town, you definitely do not attention ?

• 2 weeks later...

Like Paul said, the torque steer is pretty bad , I am hoping it can be something simple that causes most of it,  like uneven tyre pressure. The car was in the shop for 4 months and I hadn't touched them since I put the new tyres on some months before it went into the shop , how slack is that , LOL

So tomorrow I will pump them up and see how it drives under some power and hope for the best. If that doesn't fix it or make it more manageable, an alignment is next and work from there

Have all new bushes and the car drives straight until you bash it hard , otherwise it is OK under power.

Anyone had this problem and fixed it ?

• 2 months later...

Forgot  to finish off

After being in the shop for so long the tyres were all different pressures, pumped them up and it went straight and hard ,silly me :/529409778_Halftune.thumb.JPG.64a907973876c20e0c5f4eb69e28823a.JPG,

Had the car in just to touch up the tune,  picked up a bit more under 4250 rpm

Finally able to say this "THE END"!

11 hours ago, Ben C34 said:

That will definitely be fun!

Yeah Ben , a lot of blokes put shit on me for chasing response in this sort of high revving car , I had no option as I really liked the car , not the setup.

Had my early morning heart starter 110 klm  drive and my first drive at 77 LOL., that adrenaline is good shit ,  set for the day now :)