SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

If you're actively working as one, I'd love a quote on my skyline.

Unfortunately not any more.
I left many years ago but have painted a few cars at home for family. Last one was shoey87 nissan pulsar sss with a sr20det conversion. One befor that was my dads triumph sprint 1977 full reso running a sr20det. Both where flow coated and came out like glass
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shoey84 said:

I left many years ago but have painted a few cars at home for family. Last one was shoey87 nissan pulsar sss with a sr20det conversion. One befor that was my dads triumph sprint 1977 full reso running a sr20det. Both where flow coated and came out like glass

Fair enough :96_ok_hand:

1 hour ago, Shoey84 said:

Any pics of the triumph? 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, pol1on1 said:

Garrett 2860-5 turbos

Trust hard intake pipe kit

HKS dump pipes

HKS front pipe

Hi –Flow cat (Venom)

Tomei Ti Extreme – 3.5” titanium cat back 110mm intercooler.

Very flowing now got to save up and do my head port polish n 1mm oversize that would be my dream and cams n lots of stuff thats out of reach haha emoji12.png

1mm oversize i doubt would be required unless aiming north of 800hp. bigger ports n valves means more flow but the airspeed slows down and sometimes wont mix as well. bigger isnt always better. i would definetely research more before going down that path. 

HeadTorque in Ossie park did port n polish and modified the chambers on mine. they were great to deal with

• Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 7:22 PM, pol1on1 said:

I got 19psi on stock internals 412hp just slaps some sticky slicks on and say bye bye to the lumpy v8 that thinks his cool!
Haha

you must have a heap left in it. -5's are good for around 400KW at the wheels IIRC

• Like 1

so i setup the Water/Meth on my Rodeo before going away Monday, 

holy fark it makes some powah now!!! as soon as the pump kicks it, boost jumps up about 4psi and it pulls like a train. Id say it makes 30-40% more powah now. i just hope it doesnt throw a leg outta bed :blink:

• Like 1

30 will bust it [emoji4]

Pffft

I had more than 42psi and it didn't bust, it just threw raw unburned fuel out the exhaust as it was so rich and timing was so retarded.

It made more than 42 but I don't know how much as that's as far as the map sensor read. Still made 300kw at the wheels while doing it too.

Just now, TiTAN said:

Pffft

I had more than 42psi and it didn't bust, it just threw raw unburned fuel out the exhaust as it was so rich and timing was so retarded.

It made more than 42 but I don't know how much as that's as far as the map sensor read. Still made 300kw at the wheels while doing it too.

did you go full retard?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TiTAN said:

I went so hard I melted the waste gate lines and went harder.

lulz, 

my ute went so hard today the pyro stopped working... el cheapo chinese :ermm:

naa, it fluctuates when i move the cable at the pyro. Id say cos the engine rocks lots at idle the cable may have failed. i just fitted a new one and it only lasted 2 days. ill email to see if there is warranty